JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/)
-   -   Whats up Wednesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/2590632-whats-up-wednesday.html)

kerian October 31st, 2012 12:51 PM

Whats up Wednesday

hey ladies, how is everyone doing?

vtharvey October 31st, 2012 03:21 PM

Re: Whats up Wednesday

Hanging in there! Contemplating actually going off "treatment" for me endo - no more BC. Have not committed to it but since I thought I was going to partake in the clinical trial they did not refill my BC prescription. My thought is that I want to give my body a chance to start ovulating again (I never checked in the past to make sure I was ovulating, but based on what I have read, I believe I did) and for me to really learn my cycles. I figure that the more I know about my cycle, the better we will be able to time things around ovulation.

This is just my random thoughts.

I say all this now but we will see how I am feeling around my period (usually get pain, vomiting, horrendous cramps).

kerian November 1st, 2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtharvey (Post 26717750)
Hanging in there! Contemplating actually going off "treatment" for me endo - no more BC. Have not committed to it but since I thought I was going to partake in the clinical trial they did not refill my BC prescription. My thought is that I want to give my body a chance to start ovulating again (I never checked in the past to make sure I was ovulating, but based on what I have read, I believe I did) and for me to really learn my cycles. I figure that the more I know about my cycle, the better we will be able to time things around ovulation.

This is just my random thoughts.

I say all this now but we will see how I am feeling around my period (usually get pain, vomiting, horrendous cramps).

it would be nice to get an idea of how your cycles work by themselves. when are you planning to TTC?
does the BC help with your cramps?

Frozenoj November 1st, 2012 02:13 PM

BC is such a double edged sword for me. Can't live with it, can't live without it. I have been off of it since like August of last year since we have been TTC with MA but sometimes I think about how nice it was to be on it. It's kind of a "the grass is always greener" thing though because when I'm actually on it it's not as awesome as I remembered it being, if that makes sense.

I've had really bad cramps for the last few days. If I didn't know better I'd think I had AF. It worries me because I've had midcycle cramps a few cycles now but I thought it was a side effect of the Clomid. Now I'm worried that it's actually the endo. I am hoping it lightens up or goes away soon, I'm not ready to be in constant pain again.

kerian November 2nd, 2012 11:36 AM

Tasha, midway cramps are my worst. i have only recently been having them and i am not a fan at all.