JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/)
-   -   March 2013 endo sisters random chit chat thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1118-trying-to-conceive-endometriosis/2631001-march-2013-endo-sisters-random-chit-chat-thread.html)

kerian March 2nd, 2013 07:53 AM

March 2013 endo sisters random chit chat thread

a new month already! yikes!

how is everyone feeling today?

Cait&AngelAbove March 2nd, 2013 08:11 AM

Re: March 2013 endo sisters random chit chat thread

I cannot believe it is March already!!! My birthday is in less than two weeks and DH is taking a long weekend. I am so excited. Feeling a little down today. My sister will be having a baby this month and I am just not handling it very well. But I am trying to keep myself busy. I am reading the Beautiful Creatures series and it is really good!

Frozenoj March 2nd, 2013 09:24 PM

Eh, could be better. I'm really feeling over this cycle. I don't know why it's so hard for my body to just do what it's supposed to do. Plus I have a headache again so I'm a bit of a grumpy pants. I am looking forward to babysitting tomorrow though! I bought Phineas and Ferb mac and cheese for lunch. :)

Cait&AngelAbove March 3rd, 2013 06:51 AM

Tasha I am sorry that your body is not cooperating! I hope you have fun babysitting tomorrow!

I got all my laundry done yesterday. I think I might walk over to the stores today. I want to get my niece and nephew a little St. Patrick's Day craft and send it to them in the mail. I am catching up on some shows for right now.

kerian March 3rd, 2013 07:16 AM

Cait, hugs. i hope this month passes quickly and easily for you.

Tasha, sounds like fun. and i hope your cycle stops messing with you.

Cait&AngelAbove March 3rd, 2013 08:44 AM

Thanks Kerian! This month is going to be busy but hopefully it will be a good month.

kerian March 4th, 2013 05:32 AM

13 years ago today, i met my wonderful DH (for the 2nd time, lol), and 9 years ago today he asked me to marry him. so we going out for dinner. to a kiddie restaurant, lol.
not gonna be on later cos i wanna spend it with him.

Cait&AngelAbove March 4th, 2013 07:32 AM

Happy anniversary Kerian!!!! I hope y'all have fun tonight! Definately spend time with DH tonight!

I woke up with a killer headache this morning. I hope it goes away soon. I went for a long walk yesterday and I hope to go for a walk again today. DH has to work a long day today so we are going to order a pizza tonight for dinner. I have some cleaning I want to get done today and some paperwork today. Have a great day ladies!

Frozenoj March 4th, 2013 04:38 PM

Happy Anniversary, Kerian!

I'm cramping a little bit this evening which scares me a bit. Right now I can control it with tylenol but what if it gets worse? Wondering if I should call and cancel babysitting tomorrow or wait and see how it goes. I'd hate to cancel last minute if the cramps get too bad but I don't want to cause unnecessary hassle canceling if I don't have to. I don't really feel comfortable watching someone else's child on pain meds.

Cait&AngelAbove March 4th, 2013 07:08 PM

How bad are the cramps? I have gotten some random cramps this week where I was close to taking my stronger pain meds but then they went away. I agree that it would suck to cancel then not have bad cramps tomorrow. If they get worse tonight then I would go ahead and cancel.

kerian March 5th, 2013 09:39 AM

Cait, hope your headache went away.

Tasha, what did you decide to do? did they get any better?

we had a lovely evening. i am so blessed to have my DH.

Cait&AngelAbove March 5th, 2013 09:49 AM

Kerian: I am so happy you had a good evening last night!!!! Thanks it did but came back unfortunately.

Tasha: I hope your cramps got better.

I am reading the Beautiful Creatures series which I highly suggest if you like Twilight or Harry Potter! Well I finished the third one and it made my eyes. And no I am not spoiling anything by saying that. :) Now I have the fourth and last book requested from the library but the person before me has not even picked up the book yet so it is going to take foooorrrrevvveeerrrr to get it! And I wanna read it now! :lol: Anyone else reading a good book?

kerian March 5th, 2013 11:41 PM

oooh Cait, i am gonna look for that. i am reading nothing new at the moment. we just joined the library, so i can pick up my cards today. then i am gonna look for a new book to read.

i am thinking about going to back to studying. gonna be hectic. gonna be working, a mommy, a wife and studying a degree. Am i mad?

Cait&AngelAbove March 6th, 2013 07:07 AM

No you're not mad! :) What are you thinking about studying???

I checked out a huge pile of books yesterday. Books have been my escape.

kerian March 6th, 2013 09:25 AM

i am thinking of a teaching degree.

i got only 1 book, lol. took me ages to decide on one.

Cait&AngelAbove March 6th, 2013 09:40 AM

I think you would make a great teacher! What grade would you want to teach?

:lol: DH hates going to the library with me because I take forever.

kerian March 7th, 2013 09:15 AM

Cait, i would want to do grade 1. but i am studying a grae 1 to 3 degree.

DH would never come with me, he would die of boredom. thankfully Kyla loves the library.

Frozenoj March 7th, 2013 06:02 PM

No my cramps didn't get better. I cramped throughout the next day and my birthday too. :( They are still there now but not nearly as bad. Tomorrow is my last day babysitting, and as much as I've enjoyed it not having to worry about when I can take my medication if I need it will be nice.

My birthday was Wednesday and it was only so-so. Besides the cramps I also had a phone call with the nurse about me not ovulating. Basically she said there isn't anything more they can do, I'd have to go see an RE (which we can't afford more intensive treatments anyway). I can start provera whenever I like to bring on AF and then I'll be back on 5mg next cycle. I guess we are just supposed to hope and pray it works this time. I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do yet, I may wait it out a bit more just in case since we are still waiting on a plan for DH anyway.

Other than those two things it was a good day, though.

Kerian that sounds really fun! I was actually in school to be a teacher until I quit because I had to miss too much. Well really my long term plan was to be a librarian but you can get any bachelor's you want before going on to get the library sciences masters. One day I am hoping to go back and finish it.

As for books, I just finished reading The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton. She's actually a member of JM but I won't say who because she wants to remain anonymous here. :) I really enjoyed it and would recommend it even if I didn't know the author.

Cait&AngelAbove March 8th, 2013 06:21 AM

Tasha I am sorry that the cramps didn't get any better and that you didn't ovulate!!! I hope going back on the 5mg will be what works for you!!! :)

Today or tomorrow I am going to talk to the general manager of the restaurant around the corner about being a day hostess. We could use the extra money. I hope we are able to make it work even if it is only a couple days a week. It is within walking distance so it is good exercise plus easy for me to get to without depending on DH getting me back and forth since we only have one car.

kerian March 8th, 2013 06:36 AM

Tasha, i am sorry about the cramps and the not O'ing this month.

Cait, that sounds exciting.

i had a rough night. Kyla has a stomache bug and we ended up going to the emergency room cos i couldnt break her fever. early night for me tonight. i am so tired.