JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f243-trying-to-conceive-large-families/)
-   -   Newbie...hi! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f243-trying-to-conceive-large-families/1522789-newbie-hi.html)

mommy2autisticgirls April 15th, 2009 07:17 PM

Newbie...hi!

Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping to get some support and advice from some mom's who have been blessed with larger families.

Here's my story.

I'm Erin 27, happily married to my husband Cory for 7 years. We have 3 beautiful little girls ages 6, 4 and 3. My two older daughters have forms of autism, and my eldest has several other challenges.

We are currently living in Washington, stationed at McChord AFB.

Prior to marrying my husband, I was pregnant with my son, Matthew. During lots of not kind circumstances, I lost my son prior to birth, and he joined the angels on March 14, 2001.

After my eldest daughter turned one, I was pregnant again, and miscarried my daughter (she was an ectopic pregnancy, and I really believe she was a girl), Siddaleigh, on October 9, 2003.

After our last daughter was concieved, the doctors STRONGLY encouraged me to have my tubes tied during my c-section with her. (all of our daughters were breech and delivered via c-section). So, following their advice, I did.

I truly believe that God is intending for my husband and I to have more children, and that my following the medical advice of the doctors was a mistake. So, we are now pursuing have my tubes untied.

We intend to TTC, and are researching and praying to conceive twins, hopefully boys. While we do believe that God will bless us with the children He wants us to have, we both would love to have twin boys.

So, here I am, hopefully joining a group of ladies that can guide me in the right directions and support us as we begin this journey.

Thanks and can't wait to get to know you all!

4fornow April 16th, 2009 06:27 AM

Re: Newbie...hi!

Hi there!
I tried posting this earlier, but the boards were all wonky.:rolleyes:
Anyway, I don't have any solid advice for ya, but I can tell you...Follow your heart. Do whatever makes you happy.
Good luck to you!:D

WishingStar April 16th, 2009 07:11 AM

Welcome! I'm Talia, SAHM to four girls!!! I wish you the best in your journey.

Cmommy April 16th, 2009 05:36 PM

Hi...I'm a SAHM to 5 kiddos - 4 boys & 1 girl. We are TTC #6 ;) I wish you the best of luck!!

Love1more April 23rd, 2009 12:45 PM

Hello!
I'm new here, but also wanted to welcome you. I've been lurking for a few days and decided to join in. I can identify with part of your story. Though the circumstances were different, I too had a tubal ligation with the birth of my 3rd child via c-section. I really thought we were finished having children. Well, my dh technically still is, lol. But, after a lot of consideration, he has agreed for me to get a tubal reversal. (He is still not on board for another child, but realizes I suffer certain physical and mental side effects from having the tubal ligation). I am taking one step at a time, but have definitely decided to pursue the reversal. I wish you well on your journey!

Oh and I'm glad to also meet someone who has undergone 3 c-sections and wants more, as well. People around me will no doubt think I'm crazy for wanting more, but it's all in what's right for our own families.

MotherFrog April 23rd, 2009 03:29 PM

Welcome to the board Erin, I'm Michele, mom of 5 and one of the co-hosts here!

I'm a c-section mommy, all 5 by c-section! I think your Dr telling you to get a tubal after 2 sections is an idiot.

I hope you get your tubal reversed and you get your BFP right away!

Sassafrass April 28th, 2009 05:02 AM

Welcome and I wish you MUCH MUCH MUCH success with your tubal reversal.

My dh had a V in 2005. We had it reversed in January of this year. We are on our 4th cycle of ttc. So I know all about making a mistake and regreting it.