JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f243-trying-to-conceive-large-families/)
-   -   New Here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f243-trying-to-conceive-large-families/2551411-new-here.html)

KOSMOS July 20th, 2012 05:02 AM

New Here!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site. My family know me as Chela, so I will go by that name here. I have 5 children, ages 10, 8, 5, 3, and 1. I am not sure yet how long I'll be here, as I have just learned that my husband doesn't think I'm cut out for having any more children. More than anything, he thinks my body can't handle it. But I think he doesn't want to have to worry about finances and other things that come with welcoming more to our family.

I was kind of in the middle of joining this site and I was excited to get to know everyone, when I found out that my husband might not be serious about continuing to add more children. This makes me very sad, as I have always had to desire and fight hard for each child I've wanted to add. I've always had to force my body to do what is needed and I've always had to practically beg the husband and prove to him that I deserve and can handle another child.

Anybody else ever been in this situation? What came of it? I am just so depressed right now about this. I feel like time is running out for me, fast.

Thanks for listening, and I'm very sorry if this is depressing. I'm really hoping to find others in the same situation. I want more so badly, and I was gearing up my body to prepare for it all when my husband dropped this depressing bomb on it all. My heart is so broken.

Chela

Farmers-wife August 4th, 2012 08:04 AM

Re: New Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOSMOS (Post 26293998)
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site. My family know me as Chela, so I will go by that name here. I have 5 children, ages 10, 8, 5, 3, and 1. I am not sure yet how long I'll be here, as I have just learned that my husband doesn't think I'm cut out for having any more children. More than anything, he thinks my body can't handle it. But I think he doesn't want to have to worry about finances and other things that come with welcoming more to our family.

I was kind of in the middle of joining this site and I was excited to get to know everyone, when I found out that my husband might not be serious about continuing to add more children. This makes me very sad, as I have always had to desire and fight hard for each child I've wanted to add. I've always had to force my body to do what is needed and I've always had to practically beg the husband and prove to him that I deserve and can handle another child.

Anybody else ever been in this situation? What came of it? I am just so depressed right now about this. I feel like time is running out for me, fast.

Thanks for listening, and I'm very sorry if this is depressing. I'm really hoping to find others in the same situation. I want more so badly, and I was gearing up my body to prepare for it all when my husband dropped this depressing bomb on it all. My heart is so broken.

Chela

Welcome and sorry for the delay to respond. You are welcome on large families even if you don't have more. I hope you and your husband can work it out so there is peace in your family.