JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Large Families (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f243-trying-to-conceive-large-families/)
-   -   Boy or Girl (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f243-trying-to-conceive-large-families/315095-boy-girl.html)

LadyBelle September 20th, 2006 08:08 PM

I know we all would love either BUT would you want a boy or girl?what about dh?

I dont know I want to do the frill or a little girl & the sweet little boys melt my heart............. :wub:

~* LiSa *~ September 20th, 2006 10:25 PM

I would be happy with either, but I think this time around I would be estatic to have a boy. I have three daughers of my own, so I never got a chance to experience the whole "Mama's Boy" thing. I'd love to someday!

clouise September 21st, 2006 06:59 AM

We already have a boy and a girl so really either would be great. If I could pick though I think I would have a little girl next. I really want Beth to have a sister b/c I always wished I had one to grow up with. And I figure if I have a girl next they won't be too far apart in age. Everyone thought I was soo lucky to have a boy for baby #2 and have one of each but I must admit I was a tad dissapointed not to get the sister I wanted for Beth. I love my little man now though of course - but I'm still hoping for that 2nd little girl!

tootienkyle September 21st, 2006 08:25 AM

As much as I love little girl babies..If I got to choose, I would choose a boy so that our son would have a brother...I have 3 girls and 1 boy...I would love either or both at this point! lol

KBeans September 25th, 2006 01:30 AM

i always joke i want all boys.. no little girls. but fo course if im having the 6 i want then i HAVE to have a girl somewhere to just break up all the stinky boys :lol:

if we settle with only 3 kids total, then 3 boys is what i would prefer.
but if we are going for the stretch, then a girl next.

hanahuna September 25th, 2006 02:13 AM

Being a mommy of both...I have to say that up to this point in my mommyhood Boys are WAY easier. And DS has been around for 3 years longer than DD. Everyone I know personally with little girls say the same. Little girls are so much more DRAMATIC. But that being said, I think I would want another girl LOL Call me crazy but I would like for DD to have a little sister. DS is such a good big brother I don't think it would matter to him. Plus I already have my little mommy's boy :)

sara~b September 25th, 2006 03:10 PM

I have a sister and that was great growing up. I would love for Gemma to have a sister but SO wants a boy. He has names and everything picked out. LOL! I'm not against having a boy but if I have one of each I know I'll want to try for another girl in the end. SO's family in order is: him (27), adopted sister (20), brother (19), sister (18), brother (16). I wouldn't mind that except for better (for me. LOL!) spacing. I would love three kids, maybe more but I'll feel lucky if I even end up with two (living) children.

Kristina September 26th, 2006 02:50 PM

Dh would really love another boy, my son has told people that I am pregnant with a boy!!!! So I would like to have another boy, just so my poor boy won't feel lonely. I really love my girls though and so far they have been a lot easier than my lone boy. I would rather go to the grocery store with all of the girls than with my boy and his friend.