JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   CD 45 and............... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1141106-cd-45-and.html)

Jessy133 July 7th, 2008 07:43 AM

NO AF YET!!!!

Yup ladies AF is still MIA LoL as happy as i am about it im still doubting i might be preggo. I went to the RE's office today for bloodwork so I shall know later on in the afternoon. My nurse gave me a Rx for prometruim "just incase" is what she said. My bbs are still bothering me and im cramping very minimal. also my nipples have been doing this funny looking thing. my dh noticed it already 2 days in a row. It looks strange..so i have no idea what that could be...hes like joking telling me if im lactating.

Well I also had 2 dreams in the past two nights of me getting my period. I dont know what that means. One of my friends says that its probably my fear of getting it and thats why im dreaming it.

even though i should find out today im surprisingly calm....i also told the nurse that i cant believe that im pregnant and that its probbly just b/c i havent O'd. but I know that if i hadnt O'd i shouldnt be in so much pain in my bbs and cramping for so long.

Well ladies i guess i will update as soon as know! Wish me Luck!!!!!

xoxoxo

DoulaMama July 7th, 2008 08:11 AM

Good luck! I'll be in suspense all day!

greenchild July 7th, 2008 08:35 AM

Good luck hun!!!!! I hope the bloodwork comes back positive!!!! :bluecheer:

Chatterbox July 7th, 2008 09:01 AM

I'm excited because I really hope that AF stays away because you are pg!!!

FriendAim July 7th, 2008 09:12 AM

Good luck hun! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck hun! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hopingfor1soon July 7th, 2008 10:36 AM

Good Luck!! Keep us posted! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Jessy133 July 7th, 2008 10:41 AM

Thanks ladies!! Im getting more nervous LoL

I was super nauseas and cramping a bit ago and now i feel fine :blink: anyways i think that those are just nerves!

This day seems to be going by pretty fast hopefully she calls me soon! I just want to know already! I know shes gonna say it was negative but i just want to hear it!! :confused:

Angel_Maker July 7th, 2008 12:42 PM

:dothug: I hope you get your answer soon!!! Good Luck hunnie!!

Jessy133 July 7th, 2008 01:24 PM

so good news and bad news.....which first?!?!?!

Well I guess ill start with the bad first - IM NOT PREGNANT! I kinda new it but I guess I just needed confirmation

Now the good news - I still have a chance that I can get pregnant :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: my beta was neg. but my progesterone confirms that I O'd on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My progesterone was 12.7!!!!!!!! My nurse that is a good number for an unmedicated cycle

The only thing i wish i knew was when the hell i exactly O'd. I have no idea if that is a good number for however long dpo i am.

So even though im not pregnant I cant believe that I have O'd on my own for the first time in like 18 months!!!!!

Does anyone know about progesterone numbers??

well ladies thank you all for your love and support!

greenchild July 7th, 2008 01:45 PM

i think they say that anything over 10 is good, so YAY!!!!!! :bluecheer: I hope AF continues to STAY AWAY and you get a nice BFP soon!!!!

Chatterbox July 7th, 2008 01:59 PM

That's awesome!! I'm so excited for you and I agree with Anne, I hope that AF stays away and you get a BFP soon!! It just may be too early...

Angel_Maker July 7th, 2008 02:26 PM

WOO HOOO!!!! That's so awesome that you O'd all by yourself!!!! I hope you get news of a :bfp: very soon!!! :inlove:

amberrose22 July 7th, 2008 02:29 PM

I'm keeping everything crossed for ya!!! :dust:

~Andrea~ July 7th, 2008 03:18 PM

Yea! for o'ing on your own! Anything over 10 is considered good, so I think you are well on your way!

ilmsg July 7th, 2008 03:21 PM

You're making progress!! I'm glad you O'ed on your own... hopefully this is your surprise cycle!!

Jessy133 July 7th, 2008 04:24 PM

Thank you ladies for your support...I really do hope somthing wonderful comes out of this VERYYYY long cycle but in the end if i dont get a :bfp: atleast I know i did have progress this month so that makes me feel alot better :smile:

Jennifer-in-Italy July 7th, 2008 10:40 PM

thats great news!

DoulaMama July 8th, 2008 08:36 AM

That is awesome!!!