JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   My TTC break begins today (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1144134-my-ttc-break-begins-today.html)

*Lana* July 9th, 2008 07:25 AM

Since deciding to take a TTC break to save up some money before I go on to doing an IUI, I finally accepted it and have been ok about it the past few days.
AF should be arriving today or tomorrow. :witch:
But, I don't think she's coming! Is this really my :bfp: ???
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...20508-0001.jpg

I've had a chemical last month and one a few years ago and have never gotten a line n early as dark ast this at 14dpo (16 since I triggered).
The only reason I did the HPT this morning is because I was going out to dinner with a friend and I wasn't sure if we would be having drinks or not. Luckily, I rarely drink so she won't get tipped off because of that.

Oh my goodness, Oh My Goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

If this is going to stick, then Cheri's prediction was correct for conception in June.
I gave myself absolutely no chance and had no hopes of being pg from this cycle because I thought our BD may have been off, even with the trigger. Last month I had symptoms from about 3dpo, this month I have absolutley no symptoms--my only thing now is that it feels like AF may come.

I better go because I am going to be late for work...but I don't care! :-)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

I called the RE office at 8:11am and left a message reporting the BFP. She called me at 8:25am and I signed in at the lab at 8:30am. I should have the results tomorrow.
I have done pretty much no work today--the most productive thing I did was scan the HPT since my pics weren't turning out well.

My 1st beta results are in.......274 at 14dpo! She said it is very good, but I had one really good follicle, so it's probably just one (unless the other one caught up in size by the time I O'd).
I have a second beta drawn in the morning, and then she'll call me back on Saturday with the results. On Saturday she will schedule me for an ultrasound in 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to excercise like normal anymore--I can still go for walks. I asked what they want my heart rate to be at while excercising and she said 140. My heart likes to go really fast, so nothing strenuous for me. :( And I just paid for another month of tennis lessons on Monday! She suggested giving yoga a try, but that still may be out for me.

I told DH last night. He came home from work early so I was still awake. He laid in bed with me and was complaining about work, and I was sick of it, so while he talked, I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my FRER, and "gently tossed" it to him while was laying there. He asked if it was for real this time, so I went back to the bathroom and tossed him the Equate one with the + sign. He told me to go get blood drawn, and I stuck out my arm and pointed to the little bruise that was left from the blood draw. He's working now, so I sent him a text asking him to call me because I had a question. He called and asked what's up, and I said, "I'm knocked up." Not to exciting...last month I did the jar of Prego spaghetti sauce and put a matching label on it that said, "We're having a baby!"

The only other person I'll tell is my mom, I may wait (I already told her we were taking a break and I was just waiting for AF to arrive), or I may do it this weekend assuming tomorrow's beta is still good. My dad has a huge mouth, so we all agreed that we should wait to tell him--I think my mom can handle not slipping and telling my dad. I do not plan on telling work for awhile, and I would like to wait until 12 weeks to tell my immediate family. But, I am going back home August 5-22, and I will be 8 weeks when I arrive, so I might tell them...otherwise, I probably won't see most of them for almost a year and would love to tell them in person.

Chatterbox July 9th, 2008 07:28 AM

Honey - that's a nice dark BFP!!!! Congrats!!! How exciting for you.

tracyanne July 9th, 2008 07:35 AM

That looks like a BFP to me! Congratulations!

amberrose22 July 9th, 2008 09:42 AM

Holy heck!! That is so not what I expected to see when I opened this post! Congrats Lana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's soooooooo awesome!!!!! H&H 9 months to you!

Jessa78 July 9th, 2008 02:12 PM

:cheer: Lana, that is one gorgeous line, honey!! Congratulations and a H&H 9 months to you!!! :cheer:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

*Lana* July 9th, 2008 02:28 PM

Thanks!
I am still in complete shock...I keep looking at the picture. When I first saw it, I triple checked to make sure that I hadn't accidentally used an OPK instead (yes, I did that once and was puzzled at how it could have been positive--LOL!). I am not going to tell DH until I hear about my blood results tomorrow.
I can't believe how dark the line is and how fast it showed up!

greenchild July 9th, 2008 02:49 PM

OMG congratulations!!!!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: That is one BEAUTIFUL BFP!!!!!!! Does that put you in the March DDC? I can't wait to hear your beta!!!

huh, I never thought of using the scanner, I bet the pics would have turned out way better! :lol:

kymom July 9th, 2008 02:54 PM

That is so awsome!!!Congrats!!!!!

KaseyMI July 9th, 2008 03:05 PM

What wonderful news. That is a great picture!

Just_Marie July 9th, 2008 03:28 PM

Congratulations!!!

*Lana* July 9th, 2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Does that put you in the March DDC? I can't wait to hear your beta!!!

huh, I never thought of using the scanner, I bet the pics would have turned out way better! :lol:[/b]
According to FF, my EDC is 03/18/09.

I used the scanner/copier at work and that worked very well (at least once I adjusted the settings)--I brought my own scanner to work once and just never brought it home. So, this is all that I have for pics for this evening--a little blurry, but I never got a BFP with the Equate, nor in the evening!
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...4/IMG_2274.jpg

Last month I began testing 8dpo because all I wanted for my birthday was a BFP (plus I was having lots of symptoms)--I got the BFP for my birthday, but it didn't stick. Today, my niece turned 13 (we are really close despite living a long ways away), so I suppose that is good enough. I talked to my SIL for an hour tonight and I really wanted her to ask something about us having kids, but she didn't. I wasn't going to say anything, but if she asked then I would have to tell her :)

Oh my goodness! I would have bet a months worth of RE bills that I would not have been seeing a BFP this month!!! I'm still in disbelief!

Still haven't told DH--waiting on my beta results, and then I will go again on Friday for a repeat, depending on the number tomorrow I may wait until I get the next results back. DH doesn't have a day off until Sunday, I doubt I can hold off that long, but I would hate to tell him when he gets home, and then I would go to bed...he reaction is always great!

kmannetta2005 July 9th, 2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Since deciding to take a TTC break to save up some money before I go on to doing an IUI, I finally accepted it and have been ok about it the past few days.
AF should be arriving today or tomorrow. :witch:

But, I don't think she's coming! Is this really my :bfp: ???
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...20508-0001.jpg

I've had a chemical last month and one a few years ago and have never gotten a line n early as dark ast this at 14dpo (16 since I triggered).
The only reason I did the HPT this morning is because I was going out to dinner with a friend and I wasn't sure if we would be having drinks or not. Luckily, I rarely drink so she won't get tipped off because of that.

Oh my goodness, Oh My Goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

If this is going to stick, then Cheri's prediction was correct for conception in June.
I gave myself absolutely no chance and had no hopes of being pg from this cycle because I thought our BD may have been off, even with the trigger. Last month I had symptoms from about 3dpo, this month I have absolutley no symptoms--my only thing now is that it feels like AF may come.

I better go because I am going to be late for work...but I don't care! :-)

I called the RE office at 8:11am and left a message reporting the BFP. She called me at 8:25am and I signed in at the lab at 8:30am. I should have the results tomorrow.
I have done pretty much no work today--the most productive thing I did was scan the HPT since my pics weren't turning out well.[/b]

OMG that is one dark BFP. Congratulations. I loved how you suprised us when we scrolled down to see the BFP. Have a happy and healthy nine months!

Jennifer-in-Italy July 9th, 2008 11:56 PM

OMG congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel_Maker July 10th, 2008 03:48 AM

OMG CONGRATS!!!! :cheer:

*CAMM* July 10th, 2008 03:57 AM

WOW congrats!!!!

~Andrea~ July 10th, 2008 04:53 AM

That is a BEAUTIFUL BFP!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to hear your beta results and DH reaction when you tell him!

FyreMommy2B July 10th, 2008 07:47 AM

OMG WoW and Congratulations sweetie!!!!! :dothug: that is just AWESOME!!! And one definitely dark line!!! Keep us posted on your numbers. I'm so excited for you!!!!

Jessy133 July 10th, 2008 09:58 AM

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That :bfp: is sooo dark!!!! are you sure theres only one in there?!?!??!?! LOL Im soo happy for you!!!! I cant wait to hear your beta #'s!!!!!!! congrats!! and have a happy 9 months!!

valerie26 July 10th, 2008 01:06 PM

Just wanted to say congratulations!! H&H 9months!!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

Jessy133 July 10th, 2008 01:52 PM

Those #'s are great!!!!!! Congrats mama! I hope you have a greatttt 9 months update us on your 2nd betas!