JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Wishing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1152455-wishing.html)

kfink818 July 15th, 2008 10:54 AM

Did you have your FET today?!?!?! How are you feeling? KUP!!!!

wishing July 15th, 2008 12:17 PM

wow its been such a day. We got lost on the way to the clinic, I normally take the train and subway and had never driven there before. Tthen as they were getting ready to do the transfer ( I am already in the gowns) the building needed to be evacuated. I was so stressed and had to walk down 11 flights of stairs, then back up 11 flights later. I was worried that we wouldn't get back in it was sooo stressful.

The doctor said that the embroys looked beautiful and that he was sure it would work.!!!!! He said that they looked as great as fresh. The embrologist said they were perfect quality. So we transfered 3. The doctor even asked if I was sure since the three looked so great.

The doctor was so nice, he gave me a hug and said some really kind words.

I did decide to donate the remanding 6 to science.

Ana*Addey*OliveMommy July 15th, 2008 12:22 PM

Congrats! Sorry it was so stressful to start with. Implant babies implant!!!

ShannonMVT July 15th, 2008 01:42 PM

3 embryos! You could be the next Astrid! :smile:

Good luck! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Chatterbox July 15th, 2008 02:03 PM

Wow!! Good luck!

kfink818 July 15th, 2008 03:07 PM

Sorry to hear about the stressful start to the day but I'm gald to hear about the great embies that were transfered!!! The 2ww is on!!! Lot of sticky dust for you!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Implant embies Implant!!!

amberrose22 July 15th, 2008 03:12 PM

Oh wow why did you have to evacuate?? I would have been a wreck! Glad to hear you had 3 perfect embies!!!! That's awesome... Are you ready for triplets?? LOL Hoping at least one or two stick for you!!!!! :dust:

wishing July 15th, 2008 03:49 PM

I don't know why we had to evacuate first the alarm went off and they moved us to another section then the alarm changed and they told us we had to leave right away. I was a mess, I started almost crying when we were downstairs because I was so afraid that if something was happening we wouldn't be able to get in for so long that the embies might not be ok. I felt really bad for a woman that was there with me she was there for her ER it must have been very difficult for her to walk the stairs.

I am really hoping one or two stick around and not three...lol. However I will take three over none!!!!!

Jessa78 July 15th, 2008 10:10 PM

Stick, little embies, stick!! :dust: :dust: :dust: