JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Brandi (Mommy to Noah and Asher!) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1166393-brandi-mommy-to-noah-and-asher.html)

nelson1229 July 25th, 2008 04:04 PM

I need an update on you sweetie!!! This past month has been crazy for me!!! No AF YET... doctors office screwed up my Progestrone results SO i switched doctors yet again!! I see on your siggie you started provera on the 22nd!!! What is your "plan" this month!

Jessa78 July 25th, 2008 08:24 PM

Yes, please, I second this request!! I'm missin' ya!

jandswood July 25th, 2008 09:11 PM

I too have been waiting for an update!! where are you Brandi!?!?

~Andrea~ July 26th, 2008 03:54 AM

Im waiting too!

Angel_Maker July 26th, 2008 05:03 AM

Awwwww.....thank you girls :wub:

I've been lurking, but not posting much.....I'm feeling pretty bummed these days and finding it hard to offer encouraging words to others when I can't even find the words to console myself :confused:

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I can't help but think about last year and how I was still pregnant with my boys :( My mom keeps asking me what I want for my birthday and I honestly don't have ANYTHING that I WANT except my babies!!! :cry: I should be spending my birthday with my husband and my sons.....it just doesn't seem fair!!! And it makes me not even want to get out of bed tomorrow!!! Not to mention that the boys' birthday is a week after mine :cry: I can't believe they've been gone a year already!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

^^^^^^^^^^^
So now you see why I haven't been posting =(

But ya'll ask for an update so here it is >

I take my last Provera on Monday, then hopefully AF will show rather quickly (I believe she showed the DAY AFTER my last pill last time)-I will go in for a CD3 u/s and I'm guessing the RE will prescribe Clomid at that time (100 mg?) so I will take Clomid CD3-7 (RE said I could have another u/s on CD7 if I wanted) I will then take injectables CD8,9,10 and have another u/s to check follie size....hopefully I O this month and have a decent lining so we can do IUI and ACTUALLY have a CHANCE at a BFP!!

I can't believe we've already been seeing an RE for 3 months and haven't really made any progress <_<

DH and I have decided (tentatively) that if I dont' respond this month, then we will try ovarian drilling....it has some risks, but pregnancy rates are also really good, which is of cours a big motivator for me :)

Hope you wonderful ladies have a great weekend :inlove:

Ana*Addey*OliveMommy July 26th, 2008 03:32 PM

:dothug: Thanks for the update! Happy Birthday!! Sorry things have been so rough hun. Hope AF shows quickly and you can move on. Good Luck!! :dothug:

jandswood July 26th, 2008 07:01 PM

:dothug:
Happy early Birthday!!!
I'm so so sorry you wont be able to spend it with your boys! :cry:

I hope this cycle turns out to be the "one" :wub:

Josey July 26th, 2008 07:04 PM

I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way!! I wish I could come down and give you the biggest hug EVER!!! I love you!!

valerie26 July 26th, 2008 09:48 PM

BIG :dothug:

And Happy Birthday!!

DoulaMama July 27th, 2008 08:38 AM

:dothug: I hope you have a birthday miracle.

ShannonMVT July 27th, 2008 09:48 AM

:dothug: Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you don't have your boys here with you.

LisaB July 29th, 2008 11:10 AM

Just popping by to check on one of my favorite ladies... :dothug: :dothug: :dothug: I remember feeling that way for birthdays... Christmases... wish I could give you a big hug. Sending lots of baby dust & love your way honey. I'll be praying for a birthday miracle!