JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Tuesday Terrors (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1421521-tuesday-terrors.html)

KMH February 3rd, 2009 08:37 AM

What movie gives you nightmares?

What are you afraid of (non-TTC related)?

What do you do when you are scared that makes you feel better?

Here are mine:
What movie gives you nightmares? I can't think of a movie, but there was a CSI episode where one of the investigators was buried alive. That freaked me out!

What are you afraid of (non-TTC related)? It is embarrassing, but I'm scared of the dark.

What do you do when you are scared that makes you feel better? Definitely I have to have lights on. As weird as it sounds, my cats make me feel better, too. Any weird sounds or things I can't explain I just blame on them!

jmichelle77 February 3rd, 2009 08:44 AM

What movie gives you nightmares? ANY scary movie!!! I HATE scary movies!!! The worst was when I lived in the woods and we went to see Blair Witch Project!!!!

What are you afraid of (non-TTC related)? Driving on anything other than DRY pavement!!

What do you do when you are scared that makes you feel better? When DH spoons me and wraps his arms around me in bed at nite.....that instantly melts all cares, fears, worries, etc. away!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

*Mrs.J.2011* February 3rd, 2009 10:37 AM

What movie gives you nightmares? The grudge.. I've never been able to watch the whole movie.. and I like scary movies.. its just something about that "kid" in the closet!

What are you afraid of (non-TTC related)? spiders, snakes, dying

What do you do when you are scared that makes you feel better? Chris gives me a hug and I dont let him let go for a while lol

scubagirl80 February 3rd, 2009 01:38 PM

What movie gives you nightmares? The Strangers. I was paranoid about the idea of people outside my house taunting me....gives me the shivers.

What are you afraid of (non-TTC related)? Spiders, loosing someone I love

What do you do when you are scared that makes you feel better? Sleep with the lights on if I watched something scary and DH is out of town. I also bury my face in my hands throughout most of a scary movie :lol:

LittleLady19 February 3rd, 2009 02:37 PM

What movie gives you nightmares? hmmm....texas chainsaw massacre thats probably why I've never been on a roadtrip EVER because I'm scared that something like that will happen to me and DH EKK

What are you afraid of (non-TTC related)? SPIDERS!! and losing a family member

What do you do when you are scared that makes you feel better? I cant sleep with the lights on but I'll light a candle or something...but most of the time I go running to DH!! lol

LittleLady19 February 3rd, 2009 02:37 PM

What movie gives you nightmares? hmmm....texas chainsaw massacre thats probably why I've never been on a roadtrip EVER because I'm scared that something like that will happen to me and DH EKK

What are you afraid of (non-TTC related)? SPIDERS!! and losing a family member

What do you do when you are scared that makes you feel better? I cant sleep with the lights on but I'll light a candle or something...but most of the time I go running to DH!! lol