JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Met with my RE and we have a plan... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1425438-met-my-re-and-we-have-plan.html)

ccwantsbfp February 5th, 2009 08:12 PM

Hey Ladies,

I had a hectic day but truly fabulous. It started off with my dh passing a major test that will give him a big pay increase and then went on to see the RE...followed by putting our first offer on a potential home.

As for what happen with the RE: We were a little shaky because she was 30 minutes late and we were on a strict time schedule. She preety much explained her thoughts and I shared that we really will pay extra in order to preserve my health after last cylces ER visits with no FET to show for it. She believes that considering the numbers and my hyperstimulation last cycle that we should do ICSI. I asked also about PGD but she thought that it would not make a difference. I will be starting birth control(was so excited I forgot to ask when)so she gave me a prescription and is shooting for March to be my cycle month. So now I am waiting for my AF to start in order to get a solid schedule.

Wish me luck...Is anyone else doing there IVF cycle in March?

scubagirl80 February 6th, 2009 02:29 AM

Oh congratulations! I'm so happy that you have a plan...that always makes me feel better! March isn't too far away, and I hope February just flies for you :dust:

Sounds like you and dh have a few things to celebrate this weekend...perhaps go out and get a drink while you still can ;) Awesome news about the house...I hope they accept your offer and that you don't need to wait too long to find out! KUP on everything...

babybatax2 February 6th, 2009 04:52 AM

Yea! Congrats! You have a lot of exciting things happening!!

Kari_B February 6th, 2009 05:33 AM

Well Carrie... You've got TONS of things to celebrate!!! :party: :party: :party:

Congrats to DH on passing the test! Congrats to you both on putting an offer on a house - that was SOOOO exciting when we did that! And Congrats to your RE for getting you on a great new plan and working quickly to get you back on track for your BFP!!!!

Yay!!!! :excited:

jmichelle77 February 6th, 2009 06:54 AM

Congratulations! On EVERYTHING! LOL! I am so happy for you!! I hope AF comes soon so you can get this GREAT new plan going!! I hope your offer is accepted on the house! How fun!!!

~~*Ashley*~~ February 6th, 2009 07:18 AM

yay congrats!! getting the ball rolling LOL. good luck! ure in my prayers!

tracyanne February 6th, 2009 07:28 AM

Congrats! I am so glad you have a plan!

ccwantsbfp February 6th, 2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Congratulations! On EVERYTHING! LOL! I am so happy for you!! I hope AF comes soon so you can get this GREAT new plan going!! I hope your offer is accepted on the house! How fun!!![/b]
Thanks everyone. I found out that I will be starting BCP around the 23rd of this month(CD 3) if it comes like usual.

Stephanie200318 February 6th, 2009 12:00 PM

Congratulations on everything!

Plans are great and March is pretty darn close!

~April04~ February 6th, 2009 12:44 PM

Congrats and Good Luck... We're cycling in in April.

AllisonC February 6th, 2009 03:53 PM

Congrats on everything!!! KUP and good luck!!! :dust:

heatherslittlesis February 7th, 2009 05:32 PM

I am glad that you have a plan now. I will be cycling in march. I am just a little sooner then you since I am already on my BCP's. When ever you want to talk I am here. I am really new to this site so I may not have answers yet but I can share my experiances with you as I go. My estimated retrival date is March 8th.