JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   She's here..... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1431822-she-s-here.html)

jmichelle77 February 10th, 2009 02:45 PM

I am so shocked! I only took 5 days of Provera....today is the 4th day since last pill......and :witch: just came a knockin'! Wow! Part of me is excited cuz I was really worried the Provera....especially only taking 5 days....wasn't going to work. But the other part of me is kinda bummed it worked so fast this time because my appt. with the new Dr. isn't until Monday and I will be CD 6 by then. :( Oh well....beggars can't be choosers, I guess. LOL!

scubagirl80 February 10th, 2009 03:03 PM

Must have been all that AF dust I sent ;) Anyway, I'm glad she came and that you're onto a new cycle. I thought I remember you saying that you were going to start Clomid this month (but I could have been mistaken)...if that's the case, I hope your doctor can still hook you up.

:dust:

richmond_girl February 10th, 2009 04:39 PM

I'm glad she came and took your mind off ease!

Kari_B February 10th, 2009 04:40 PM

Jill I would call your DR and ask if they want to see you sooner. Just in case they want to start you on clomid this cycle, you'll want to start that either CD 3-7 or 5-9...

Hope you can still get started this cycle!

jmichelle77 February 10th, 2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Must have been all that AF dust I sent ;) Anyway, I'm glad she came and that you're onto a new cycle. I thought I remember you saying that you were going to start Clomid this month (but I could have been mistaken)...if that's the case, I hope your doctor can still hook you up.

:dust:[/b]

Well, if I stayed with the "PCOS non-believer".....that was the plan. But now that I am switching Dr.'s AGAIN.....I'll have to wait to see what he wants to do. Part of me was hoping that if AF would hold off a few days and it was early enough in my cycle (CD 1 -5) that maybe...JUST MAYBE....he'd go ahead and let me do Clomid this cycle. But now it's gonna be CD 6/7 when I see him. :(

Angel_Maker February 10th, 2009 05:17 PM

Glad she showed :excited: I guess I get to hold the ULTIMATE record for longest cycle :lol: GOOD LUCK at your appt! My follow up with my RE is on Monday too!! Looks like we'll both be posting updates ;)

jmichelle77 February 10th, 2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Glad she showed :excited: I guess I get to hold the ULTIMATE record for longest cycle :lol: GOOD LUCK at your appt! My follow up with my RE is on Monday too!! Looks like we'll both be posting updates ;)[/b]

Yup....you get to be the title holder this time around! ;) Thank you....and good luck at yours too!! I can't wait to see your update! Hopefully we will both come back with GREAT news! :excited: