JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   May/June 2010 Due Date Club (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1758714-may-june-2010-due-date-club.html)

KMH November 2nd, 2009 11:00 AM

May/June 2010 Due Date Club

Welcome TTCMA Grads! I know many of our grads feel like the regular DDCs do not adequately serve their needs, especially at first. Please use these new TTCMA Due Date Clubs to relate to others who went through MA and are now expecting little ones :wub:

lunarmagic November 2nd, 2009 11:22 AM

Re: May/June 2010 Due Date Club

Hi all!!! Who else is around? I know there are several from the May group. ;)

rebeccabaltimore and more November 2nd, 2009 11:44 AM

Hey Nat! I am due May 21, but my induction is May 7th, they don't let twins go more than 38 weeks at my Multiples Clinic.

lunarmagic November 2nd, 2009 11:57 AM

Hey sweetie! How are you feeling lately, btw? M/S getting any better? I was going on this morning about how much better I was feeling.... and then I threw up my entire breakfast.:rolleyes:

MommaLee November 2nd, 2009 12:12 PM

Hi ladies....I'm here (Lee Ann) and my edd is June 7th.

bkro9 November 2nd, 2009 01:28 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So exciting!!! I'm due June 19th. So happy to chat with like minded-ers. ;)

Angel_Maker November 2nd, 2009 01:34 PM

Hey girls :wub:

Don't want to get ahead of myself but I'm due June 23rd :wub: Have an u/s tomorrow to see how baby is doing :)

frogftsh November 2nd, 2009 01:38 PM

Hey hey, I'm here too! Due May 13th with this little one (and the adopted baby due March 3, but will be born in February).

Brandi, crossing fingers for a great u/s tomorrow and a beautiful view of that flicker little heartbeat :)

bkro9 November 2nd, 2009 02:58 PM

I hope so too, Brandi! I'm feeling positive for you.

*Melissa* November 2nd, 2009 03:10 PM

congrats ladies :) I'm so happy for all of you!!!!!!!!

lunarmagic November 2nd, 2009 03:10 PM

I'm feeling positive for you, too, Brandi!!

Gail, how is the pregnancy with the adopted little one going, do you know much? Have you gotten to see any u/s pics or anything?

scubagirl80 November 2nd, 2009 04:00 PM

Congrats ladies! Brandi-sending lots of healthy baby vibes to you for tomorrow!

Kobain's Mommy November 2nd, 2009 05:18 PM

May 22 here, but my OB is still deciding if she's going to do a CS at point of labor or scheduled one.

frogftsh November 2nd, 2009 05:37 PM

Thanks for asking Nat :) Things are going ok....I know that her OB care has been shoddy at best up until now. We have her set for an appointment (her first since getting up here) on Friday! Unfortunately there's been some spotting over the last couple of days though, so we made a call to get her in to Maternal Fetal Medicine sooner, so we'll have that appointment for a scan on Wednesday at 2pm. She'll still have her regular OB appointment on Friday too. She's got a lot of issues, that are concerning me, but hopefully those worries will be eased some after Wednesday. Right now those issues are that she has been diagnosed with Graves disease (hyperthyroid) which has caused her to lose over 30lbs since being pregnant. She also has a brain issue which she had surgery for a little over a year ago, which her brain swells through a hole in her skull that never closed completely (not sure of the proper name for this) which causes headaches, SEVERE ones in the back of her head (like the nape of her neck). I'm also 99.9% sure that we're dealing with some pretty bad post partum depression that hasn't been treated properly either. I'm hoping that by her being here and having help with the other three kids that things will start to look up. I know she's already gained a little weight since being here, and has only had two headaches too.

Sorry for the long rant, vent, explanation...but that's what's going on here so far :)

Kari_B November 2nd, 2009 05:44 PM

Holy cow Gail... I"m so sorry that your adoptive mother has had to go through all of this....and that you have had to emotionally deal with it all, while being preggo! I hope that things start to look up for her, you and the baby very soon!!!

lunarmagic November 2nd, 2009 05:51 PM

Oh my, Gail. That is all very concerning! That's a lot to deal with for anyone. I'm glad she'll be getting the care she needs from here on out.... but it's sad she hasn't had it until now! :(

MommaLee November 2nd, 2009 06:37 PM

Wow Gail. That is alot to be dealing with....I'm glad you all are there to see her through it.

Brandi....sending some prayers your way :) Hope all is well tomorrow!

And Natalie, your new siggy is so cute! You look wonderful!

rebeccabaltimore and more November 3rd, 2009 12:47 PM

I'm doing okay Nat, thanks for asking, the morning sickness got a lot better when I stopped the antibiotic for the UTI! I'm mostly stressing about the hematoma, but the doctor's don't seem concerned at all.

Gail - it must be hard not to have complete control over the situation. My cousin is adopted and there were similar stresses with the birth mother, but everything turned out okay, he's in college now. March will be here soon : ( The nursery is looking good!

I haven't been back to TTCMA in a little while, I'm so excited to see the new BFPs! Woohoo!!

bkro9 November 3rd, 2009 01:25 PM

Rebecca how many weeks are you? My nausea has been UNFORGIVING to say the least. I'm hoping by some miracle it'll end before the 12th week because that means I have another month!

rebeccabaltimore and more November 3rd, 2009 09:25 PM

I will be 12 weeks this Friday. My morning sickness is definitely not gone, but it stopped being all day a few weeks ago. I take Unisom all day and carry around lemons to sniff when I feel bad and for the most part it works!