JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   so.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1812596-so.html)

yarngirl December 21st, 2009 04:38 PM

so....

I'm home! Finally!! I'm really out of it right now, so I'll update more later, but I wanted to thank Melissa for updating you guys (she's the best) and thank you all for your thougths and prayers. I didn't have to have the tube removed, my hcg is dropping dramatically and I have started heavy (but normal) bleeding. I'm going to be on general bed rest this week as I recover from the general reaction to the methotrexate, but I will be okay.

I'm definitely doing okay. I'm sure I will process things more as I start to feel physically better, but I'm feeling much better than I could have ever predicted Friday morning. I know things will come in waves, but I'm trying to stay hopeful.

Thank you all again! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm so out of it that I'll read through all the threads tomorrow to make sure everyone is okay :)

Love,
Addie

KMH December 21st, 2009 05:38 PM

Re: so....

I'm so relieved that you are home and that you don't need surgery...I hate to say that this is a happy ending, but compared to where you were 2 days ago, it is! I hope that your body and your heart continue to recover; you'll be in my thoughts and prayers as always :wub:

jamie7 December 21st, 2009 05:44 PM

I am so glad you did not have to have the tube removed. I hope you have a speedy recovery and I am praying for you!

MommaLee December 21st, 2009 06:01 PM

Glad you are home....get your rest!

momma S December 21st, 2009 06:31 PM

Take care and glad to hear you are on the up swing of things! Only good to come now!!!

redbirds December 21st, 2009 06:31 PM

Oh, Addie... there's good news in this situation and I'm so happy you are home and faring well. Get your rest, try to enjoy the holidays and when you go through your processing, keep us in mind. We're here to help!

Kari_B December 21st, 2009 07:36 PM

So glad you are home and healing well. I am so thankful you didn't have to have your tube removed... that is a blessing!

Hope you recover quickly from the Meth. stuff... let me know if I can do anything for ya!

Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy December 21st, 2009 09:09 PM

I am glad you are home and doing ok. It all sounds like it sucks, but take a few days to reswt and recoup.

Trish36 December 22nd, 2009 07:31 AM

So glad you are okay!!

pattyandthemoos December 22nd, 2009 07:35 AM

I am so glad that you didn't have your tube removed. I was shocked to read about your reaction to the methotrexate (I took that with my first ectopic). When you posted about your pain I immediately panicked.

I feel so relieved that you are home now. I hope that you are able to get some rest and feel a little better. I am sure you aren't completely well but being in your own home helps.

:dothug:

TTCagain December 22nd, 2009 08:19 AM

(((HUGS))) I am so glad you didn't have to have your tube removed, Addie.

I know this is certainly not the way we all hoped and prayed things would turn out for you. :( I am just so sorry you have had to go through such an ordeal.

I am praying for a quick recovery for you physically and emotionally, as well. :wub: Glad you are home!

yarngirl December 22nd, 2009 09:51 AM

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate how kind and supportive you all are to me. :wub:

I'm feeling much better today mentally, but still so wiped out physically. I feel has if I have a horrible flu and I'm just exhausted. DH brought me a stack of movies today and set up the dvd in our bedroom, so I'm looking forward to watching a lot of bad tv and resting.

The best thing to come out of this is that we told all our family. We hadn't told MIL that we were doing ivf or anything or our siblings. But in the panic of Friday night, DH called his mom to come to the hospital. Now that the family knows, the support has been unbelievable. We had not told them before because we didn't know how people would react and we also didn't want everyone hounding us during each cycle. But, it's been so wonderful to have all the love and support. :wub:

Kari_B December 22nd, 2009 09:58 AM

I'm so glad that your family has surprised you! I can't imagine not being able to share this experience with my mom and MIL... their support has been wonderful!

I hope that they continue to be in your corner rooting you on every step of the way! :wub: