JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Where are you???? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1817142-where-you.html)

Kari_B December 27th, 2009 04:17 PM

Where are you????

I still haven't had AF... what the heck?? :shrugs:

I had the one night/day of spotting/bleeding at 9/10dpiui. Since then... nadda, ziltch, nothing. What's up with that? :brickwall:

The last HPT I took was on the 19th, which was 15dpiui, so you'd think that would have been positive. Maybe I just need to count that day of bleeding as AF? I was gonna test this morning but we were out of HPT's so I took that as a sign. I really, highly doubt that we are pregnant. I certainly don't feel pregnant.

I have an appointment set up on the 6th with my OB to discuss the metformin and if I'll need to go on BCP or not. I was going to wait until then to ask about it, but I haven't had a day go by without some form of cramping and sharp pains happening. I'm a little worried I have an infection from the bad IUI experience. They really were digging around in there quite a bit and I was spotting that whole day after the procedure so I'm sure there was some tissue damage. Then we BD'd that night too. Maybe I got something in there from DH????

I think I'll call and see if I can go in sooner... :confused:

Angel_Maker December 27th, 2009 04:46 PM

Re: Where are you????

That's really strange about AF :confused: If you're feeling "funny" I would try to get in sooner......and of course there's no harm in POAS :lol: Hope you get some answers soon!

TTCagain December 27th, 2009 07:46 PM

I don't want to get your hopes up too much....BUT...when you said your HCG was a 5 (it was, wasn't it?) I was immediately suspicious! My lab and RE consider anything over a 3 a positive! Mine was a 3.3 at 12 dpo and then it had risen to a 6 by 15dpo. Then I miscarried and it was back to ZERO within three days.

ZERO. Certainly not 5!!! I have a feeling....I really think you should test again and see what's up. Honestly, I'd ask for a repeat beta.

Good luck Kari! I know whatever is meant to be will be and whether it's a pregnancy now or a paper pregnancy in the near future, you WILL have your baby soon. :wub:

redbirds December 27th, 2009 08:06 PM

Kari...

I don't mean to add to the excitement, but just so you know (JUST in case)

When I found out I was preg with DD, I was 3 WEEKS late. I had some spotting and I swore it was the shortest period of my life. I didn't have a clue!!! Then, about 3 weeks later, I began to have sore boobs and realized, hmmm... maybe it wasn't AF after all. Tested and BANG BFP. BUT, it took me to be 3 weeks late to even sense a bit of pregnancy.

THERE IS STILL A GLIMMER OF HOPE! :D I'm sure rooting that you have a BfP on your hands and AF won't be showing up for another year or so! :p

Kari_B December 27th, 2009 08:12 PM

My beta at 12dpiui was at 3.3, and the lab here says anything under 5.0 is negative.

I'm not holding my breath. I really do think that something is going on, I just don't think it's a pregnancy. I think I truly might have some kind of infection or something. I'll be calling my OB's office again tomorrow and see if I can get in sooner.

I'll keep you posted!

Kary♥RN December 27th, 2009 09:27 PM

I hope you get a great big surprise BFP!!

jmichelle77 December 28th, 2009 08:42 AM

My MIL thought my SIL was an "infection" too....... ;)

Praying for you sweetpea! :wub:

TTCagain December 28th, 2009 09:52 AM

I personally do not see how an infection could delay AF. Really, it couldn't! Once you confirm ovulation, then your LP should/would be about the same, regardless of illness or anything. People always say illness and/or stress can delay a period but that's not true---those things can delay OVULATION, which would in turn delay AF. KWIM?

You know this! :D

TEST GIRL!!! :dust:

Kari_B December 28th, 2009 04:36 PM

I pushed up my appointment with my OB to tomorrow at 9:15am. I won't be able to update until I get home from work tomorrow night, but I will let you know what I find out. I'm not sure that they will even have me test again... I guess I could always request a repeat beta, it just seems so silly. We'll see what she has to say tomorrow I guess!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.... I appreciate it! :wub:

Angel_Maker December 28th, 2009 04:40 PM

If you know you O'd (and you tell them this) then they would probably want to test for pregnancy :) Good luck!

jillyanmarie December 28th, 2009 05:10 PM

Goodluck!!