JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Newbie (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1888563-newbie.html)

christylovesherbaby February 25th, 2010 04:45 PM

Hi ladies. I'm Christy, DH is Clayton. We have a 12 month-old little girl who was lovingly conceived by IVF with ICSI. We are getting ready to try again in May with IVF. DH has sperm issues (vasectomy reversal with postop op count/motility/morphology problems). We had two failed IUIs before we opted for IVF. I am getting nervous as we gear up for round two. I know this sounds silly, but I am so blessed to have our little girl, that I am scared to dare to hope for a second miracle. I have lurked here for a bit, and you ladies seem so supportive and wonderful. I thought it was time to come out of hiding :)

TTCagain February 25th, 2010 05:34 PM

Re: Newbie

Hi and welcome! Your sweet baby girl is precious! :wub:

I'm Jordan (29) and my hubby Dan is 34. We are experiencing unexplained secondary infertility---we each have a 7 year old but no children together. We've been TTC for 28 months now--we've done charting/temping, Clomid, IUIs, and two cycles of injectibles. We are actually pursuing adoption now but have not ruled out MA again in the future.

I still love this board and consider it my "home."

I look forward to getting to know you! :D

Daisee37 February 25th, 2010 05:39 PM

Welcome Christy! What a beautiful little girl you've got there! It's definitely both exciting and nerve-wracking to launch into TTC #2, but I hope you'll find this board supportive.

KMH February 25th, 2010 05:43 PM

Welcome! I am Melissa, and my DH and I are pregnant with our first IVF/ICSI baby. I hope you have a second gorgeous baby on the way very soon!

LadyRogue February 25th, 2010 05:47 PM

Hi Christy! My name is Tammi and I'm new to this board. Just found out my tubes are blocked. I hope everything goes well for you and you have a second beautiful baby! :)

pianogirl February 25th, 2010 06:53 PM

Hi Christy, my name is Michelle (32) and DH is Rawn (34) we are ttc#2 and are currently waiting to start IVF w/ICSI for the 3rd time. So welcome to the board, I'm fairly new here as well and have found so much support from all the ladies on here.

Sota February 25th, 2010 07:39 PM

:welcome:

DH and I have been TTC for 16 months now and just found out that I have blocked tubes and IVF is probably our only option. Your daughter is adorable! I hope she becomes a big sister soon!

christylovesherbaby February 25th, 2010 07:56 PM

Thanks everyone!! Congratulations Melissa, how exciting!!!!! Good luck on the journey ladies!

Kari_B February 25th, 2010 08:52 PM

I'm so glad you came out of lurking to join the group! I think you will find TONS of support here while you pursue your next miracle! When do you get started on things???

jamie7 February 26th, 2010 05:13 AM

Hi and welcome! I'm Jamie (25) DH Gerrit (29). I have PCOS and DH has very low morph. We have done a couple cycles of clomid and IUI and a couple cycles of injectables and IUI. I think this will be are last cycle of injectable with IUI before we move to IVF with ICSI.
Your little girl is beautiful!!! The ladies on this board are so great! Good luck and I hope to see your BFP in the near future!

Jessie0505 February 26th, 2010 06:19 AM

Welcome! im Jessie and Dh is Santos..we are ttc w/male factor..so we are entering our first cycle of ivf/icsi..good luck with your ivf cycle coming up! hopefully you will get a surprise bfp!! btw..your daughter is beautiful! :)