JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   My update- we're getting close! *updated post 15- it's time* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1898464-my-update-were-getting-close-updated-post-15-its-time.html)

~*Jackie*~ March 5th, 2010 11:37 AM

My update- we're getting close! *updated post 15- it's time*

I always update in the IVF subforum, but I figured I'd throw it out here too! :D

I had another u/s and b/w this morning. My RE had to be present during this u/s because (and no one told me this before), my right ovary is hidden a little bit behind my uterus. They needed him to see how things were progressing and get his opinion on whether or not he'd be able to get to the follies on that side during retrieval. Luckily, he is pretty confident he will.

After ordering 2 more 300iu Gonal-F pens (I've taken 300iu for the last 6 days), I'm told today that we need to slow things down and I am dropping to only 100iu of it tonight finally (so boo for expensive meds that may not be used). My E2 numbers went up.. a LOT, and I was told this wasn't a bad thing (I'm a worrier). I go in tomorrow morning for only bloodwork. I will continue my Cetrotide and we're hoping some smaller follies start to catch up.

My E2 today was 1,442.. My follie measurements:

1 have two 15's, one 13, four 12's, five 11's, two 10's, and 9 smaller ones... Praying that some of the smaller ones bump up while we're coasting with the lower Gonal-F...

Things should be getting close if those bigger ones bulk up a little and bring a few smaller ones with them!

Lash March 5th, 2010 11:49 AM

Re: My update- we're getting close!

Have you ever had difficulty seeing that hidden ovary? That might explain a few things if you have!

I totally get that need for some follies to start growing. I wish there was magical dust that really did exist that you could just sprinkle in your tea to make them grow instead of taking stupid shots and medications.

~*Jackie*~ March 5th, 2010 12:12 PM

No, we've never had an issues with the right ovary before. I think it's because a majority of the 20+ follies that are growing are actually on that right side that it became a potential issue.

I wish there was magical dust, too. ;)

jamie7 March 5th, 2010 12:19 PM

I have everything crossed for you!!! I am so excited to see your BFP! I am sure that if/when I start my IVF cycle I will be needing your help!

Kari_B March 5th, 2010 12:46 PM

Jackie!!!! I really need to get up there and read through the IVF thread.... I'm so far behind!

I hope that those other follies catch up soon, please continue to keep us posted!

Love ya! :wub:

Celry March 5th, 2010 01:00 PM

Yay for having some good follies. I hope that small ones catch up and have you a large retrieval number.

KDD March 5th, 2010 02:47 PM

My fingers are crossed that you end up with a big number of follies!

ZaydensMomma March 5th, 2010 04:50 PM

:cheer: I'm rooting you all the way!!!! :excited:

mom2myJo's March 5th, 2010 04:57 PM

:dust:

Come on follies....grow with this dust.....:yellowcheer:

adnelg775 March 5th, 2010 05:13 PM

Sounds good Jackie...I can hardly wait to celebrate your success!!

~*Jackie*~ March 5th, 2010 06:23 PM

:wub: Thanks, ladies! Hopefully the E2 numbers will make my RE happy tomorrow. I think today's jump threw him off a bit. Fingers crossed. I'd LOVE to be triggering Monday or so.... but I have no idea if that's going to be even possible yet!

KMH March 5th, 2010 08:21 PM

Yay, Jackie!! I'm with Kari....way behind and I need to catch up on all the IVFers. Thanks for keeping us updated and GOOD LUCK! I am so excited that you are finally getting to do this, and I am rooting for your follies!

Kary♥RN March 6th, 2010 09:30 AM

Good luck!!!!!

.H.e.a.t.h.e.r. March 6th, 2010 09:58 AM

:) I'm so anxious.

~*Jackie*~ March 7th, 2010 09:20 AM

Thank you ladies!!! :wub:

*Update* I am triggering tonight!!!! :excited: My retrieval is Tuesday morning @ 8:30!!! Thank Goodness because I don't think I have any room left in my abdomen!! :lol:

MommaLee March 7th, 2010 10:35 AM

Re: My update- we're getting close! *updated post 15- it's time*

Yay! Good luck, hope they get lots of mature eggs!!!

mom2myJo's March 7th, 2010 10:59 AM

:thumbsup: Yay!

KMH March 7th, 2010 11:06 AM

Good luck, Jackie!!! I'll be thinking of you!

Kari_B March 7th, 2010 11:41 AM

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::exci ted::excited:

I can't wait to hear your numbers!!!!! I'll be saying lots and lots of prayers for you over the next couple of weeks!!!!!!!

christylovesherbaby March 7th, 2010 01:52 PM

Im so excited for you!!! Sending lots of "mature egg dust" your way!!!