JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   obsessed (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1901133-obsessed.html)

Kim22 March 8th, 2010 08:17 AM

obsessed

Ok, so I need to quit obsessing....I am driving my own self crazy while waiting to ovulate. Getting pregnant is literally the ONLY thing on my mind right now. I totally obsess over JM, reading every post that contains anything that might give me that extra little "hint" on how someone got their bfp. I spent the weekend looking online at cribs/strollers/decor, which in turn got me more excited & now more obsessed.
I will say that it's a relaxed obsession....I don't think that I'm stressing myself out as I'm a fairly stress free person, but it is starting to wear on my own nerves. :) I just wish I could get my mind off it for more than 5 minutes at a time.
So today is CD13 for me....I still have a long way to go in this cycle before I see any results. At least it's monday & I can go to work for the next 5 days so that will occupy some time & I'm sure there will be lots of BD'ing this week, so that will take up a few minutes a day....LOL!!:lol:
So to add to my obsession, anyone have any good websites with baby furniture/baby decor that I can look at??
Thanks for listening to my obsessive vent.....I know you probably all have been here before!!!
~K

KMH March 8th, 2010 08:32 AM

Re: obsessed

Oh yes...I have definitely been there, and I was the exact same way!! I spent hours upon hours planning what I would register for when I finally got that BFP...everything from diapers to car seats to pacifiers!

Gosh, I have looked so many places online...one of my favorite sites is BabyEarth.com. They have lots of great stuff, and lots of natural and organic products.

Good luck this cycle! I hope this is "the one" for you!

Kari_B March 8th, 2010 08:48 AM

I remember the days clearly that TTC and MA ruled my life.... it wasn't really all that long ago. And in reality, I just transfer the obsession to adoption ;) I think we all go through those times where BABY is all we can literally think about. Personally, I think it's one of the reasons we will all make such spectacular moms one day. We love our children long before they are even conceived. :wub:

(That's not to say that women that don't struggle don't love their children.... I think you ladies know what I mean ;) )

mom2myJo's March 8th, 2010 11:29 AM

Hi Kim,

I know exactly how you feel right now as I am being obsessive in TTC #2 and thinking about my LH and when to BD and when I am gonna test and my regiment coming up. When I was trying for DS, I looked everywhere for all kinds of baby things. I don't have a website in mind because I found a lot of my stuff through craigslist and secondhand stores. I did buy my car seat and other things new, but I shopped around for the best price at the time. I went to Target and Babies-r-us to register and get gifts.

At least you have work to get your mind free for 5 minutes! I am SAHM and have my DS to help. Today I took some time to make sugar cookies to try to relieve my mind a bit.

GL on this cycle and I hope you see a BFP soon!