JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Update Dr Apt *Preg mentioned* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/1904354-update-dr-apt-preg-mentioned.html)

Kobain's Mommy March 10th, 2010 03:19 PM

Update Dr Apt *Preg mentioned*

They think Coby's heart is OK, but aren't a 100% sure so they are sending everything from today and yesterday to the University of Minnesota. Around here you know it is or could be serious if it's going there. They are going to let me know what the UofM says when they get the results back. The Dr also wants to do an echo on Coby after he's born before we go home from the hospital.

As for the OB apt. She was concerned with the heart and the stress I've been having at work plus being on my feet working with kids for over 6 hours, so she put me on Dr ordered "no work" till he's born.

frankie March 10th, 2010 04:19 PM

Re: Update Dr Apt *Preg mentioned*

Awww Hun!! Fingers crossed everything is ok and they are just double checking everything...

No work is good because you need to stay stress free and off your feet!!

KUP you 2 are in my thoughts and prayers!!

KMH March 10th, 2010 04:27 PM

I hope they are just being cautious and that everything turns out okay...I'll be thinking about you guys. Hopefully the time away from work will really help you both be strong and healthy for the delivery!

Angel_Maker March 10th, 2010 04:45 PM

:dothug: Lots of prayers headed your and Coby's way :wub:

alicenwonderland March 10th, 2010 07:05 PM

I'm sorry about all this stress. At least if they find someting out now, you'll be able to deliver in a hospital equiped for the situation. If something does have to be done they can usually take care of it right at birth and baby will be all healed up by the next day. Be an advocate for you baby though! Make sure you get every test, and that they are sure! Even if they decide everything is fine, i would still demand an echo. KUP!!!!

Kari_B March 10th, 2010 08:55 PM

:dothug: Sorry about the uncertainty. At least you know with the DR's at the U looking at the stuff that something even very small will be caught in advanced... or that when they say it's all good... that it's really all good! I'll be praying for good news!

Kobain's Mommy March 11th, 2010 07:56 AM

I felt a lot better after talking to my BFF (she's on vacation but called me last night). Her daughter is being treated at the UofM for heart stuff. The Dr was said that he's glad to see the Coby is a "Busy Baby." My MIL who's a NICU peid's nurse in TX will be here so I'm sure she'll be all over the doctors about his heart. I guess yesterday she was trying to seek out a peids cardiologist to ask questions.

jamie7 March 11th, 2010 08:38 AM

Oh hun I hope you get a great report from UofM. You and your lil baby are in my prayers!

Kary♥RN March 11th, 2010 01:38 PM

HUGS... You and your little miracle are in my thoughts! HUGS!