JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Hello Aunt Flow ;) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2119428-hello-aunt-flow.html)

*Melissa* September 30th, 2010 07:19 PM

Hello Aunt Flow ;)

So after 100 + days of no AF she has finally returned!! Normally if I weren't TTC I wouldn't care. But the last month I have constantly felt like I was on the verge, just WAITING for her to show. Like STUCK in PMS!! It was horrible!!! My ovaries were feeling especially PCOSy.

I took 2 days of progesterone pills to bring on AF only to have to stop because it almost completely eliminated my milk production for Ronan.
I then took someone's advice on my blog and took some vitamin C. I don't know why, but it worked... that night! I didn't even take a special dosage. Just one regular pill! WOO HOO!
However you better believe I won't get near that stuff next time I find out I am pg! I mean seriously!

Anyway I seriously doubt this will "fix" anything but atleast it will relieve me from this constant state of PMS!

Jessie0505 September 30th, 2010 08:00 PM

Re: Hello Aunt Flow ;)

YUCK! i couldnt imagine going through pms all the time..you poor thing! Well i hope she leaves quick! AND you get a bfp!! HUGS!

Kari_B September 30th, 2010 09:28 PM

YAY for AF!!!!!!

I really hope that she cooperates and comes to visit on a regular basis, at least for a few months and then.... when you are ready you can kick her to the curb for a nice long 9 months again!

I hope this is the start of some big things for you! :wub:

LeahBonilla October 1st, 2010 06:24 AM

Yay! I completely understand wanting to celebrate the arrival of AF after a ridiculously long cycle. Ugh - so frustrating! So glad she's here - hopefully your BFP is soon to follow! ;)

♥Ashley♥ October 1st, 2010 09:11 AM

Whoo hoo! And that would totally suck to be PMS'y all the time! :lol:

*Melissa* October 1st, 2010 09:13 AM

Thanks ladies. It is definitely not my typical cycle though. It's still kinda spotty. Usually when I start, i START. The cramps are still here though. Hopefully soon.

I am preparing for it to take a while to get my BFP though. I don't want to get my hopes up. Once figuring out I had PCOS it took 6 cycles to get pg with Ronan, so I am doubting that it will happen the first time ;) It would be COOL though!
However we aren't even going back to the RE until January. I just wanted some RELIEF!!!!

KMH October 1st, 2010 09:28 AM

Time for Brandi's all natural recipes?!? GOod luck!

*Melissa* October 1st, 2010 10:05 AM

I really wanted to do it, but from what I have read online you shouldn't take soy while BFing. Other wise I would get really excited about trying that!!!