JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Introducing myself (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2125455-introducing-myself.html)

ShesaDreamer October 7th, 2010 08:17 AM

Introducing myself

Hello Ladies. My name is Elizabeth (23) my DH is Hoy (39) and we have one DD Angelica who is 18 months. We used IUI with clomid Avandia and a trigger shot to get pregnant with DD and we are ready to TTC #2. We were gonna try naturally but I am having a lot of problems with my hormones so we are just gonna go ahead and go back to IUI. I haven't made my first appoinement yet but I'm really dying to we are looking to start in January and gonna hope for an October baby! I look forward to getting to know all you ladies!

*Melissa* October 7th, 2010 08:24 AM

Re: Introducing myself

Welcome Elizabeth!
I am Melissa (25) DH is Brian (27) we have 1 DS, Ronan, who is almost 10 months. We aren't TTC yet, but will be in December/ January. I have PCOS and used Injectibles/ IUI to get pg with my son.

I hope that you are able to get your BFP right away :)

LeahBonilla October 7th, 2010 08:33 AM

Hi Elizabeth! Welcome! I'm Leah (30). DH (29) and I have a 25 month old DS who was conceived with provera, 100mg clomid, with a trigger. We are TTC #2... tried it naturally for over a year before moving on to what we knew worked. Hopefully, it works for us soon! ;) Jump on in... the girls here are fantastic!

eccomi October 7th, 2010 01:48 PM

:welcome: i'm amy and dh is francesco and we're TTC our first. the ladies are great here, you'll see! :D

Dóchas October 7th, 2010 03:04 PM

:welcome: I'm Rebecca DH is Maurice. We;re on Cycle 28 of ttc#1
Looking forward to getting to know you better...

Kari_B October 7th, 2010 06:09 PM

Hi and welcome! I hope that once you guys get the right protocol figured out that your BFP is soon to follow!

You'll find lots of support here... everyone has BTDT and someone will be able to help you out if you have questions!

Good luck!

demumbran0516 October 7th, 2010 09:45 PM

Courtney (24) and DH (27) ttc #1 with femara. Good Luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Jessie0505 October 7th, 2010 10:28 PM

Welcome!! Im Jessie and DH is Santos...we have been ttc 3 years now...your little one is so darling! Welcome to the board..hope that bfp comes soon for you!

Bayamount October 7th, 2010 10:30 PM

Welcome!! im new too, bf and i are ivf ing