JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   IUI and POAS (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2195568-iui-and-poas.html)

mmllhh December 21st, 2010 07:58 AM

IUI and POAS

How long after you trigger can you feel confident that a BFP is real and not just the trigger. I'm doing the shot tonight and getting an IUI on thursday. I was thinking of testing on New Years Eve, 10 days post trigger so we can right in the new year with a nice BFP. What do you guys think?

Thanks

Michelle

esparando para bebé December 21st, 2010 11:58 AM

Re: IUI and POAS

I did not conceive last month and I got a + at 11dpo from the trigger.

mmllhh December 21st, 2010 12:00 PM

Has anyone POAS stick to watch it get lighter and then darker again?

missy123 December 21st, 2010 01:49 PM

I have... Only it never got darker again :( But it will for you Michelle!! I tested BFN 8 days past trigger. Arm yourself full of IC's and test away :)

xoxooxoxoxoxo

mmllhh December 21st, 2010 02:08 PM

Oh Missy, i rode the crazy train a while ago and bought 100 of them off of ebay. I'm like a dog in the 2WW, peeing on something every chance I get.

MEG282 December 21st, 2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmllhh (Post 22500728)
Oh Missy, i rode the crazy train a while ago and bought 100 of them off of ebay. I'm like a dog in the 2WW, peeing on something every chance I get.

LMAO! Love it! I bought mine off ebay as well, I am also like a dog in the 2WW! Good Luck! :)

Justjeni December 24th, 2010 06:50 PM

I'm 8DPiui and I so bad want to poas tomorrow. What are your thoughts?

hearts.0nfire December 24th, 2010 08:30 PM

Lurking on here but I got a positive up to about 8 days past my trigger shot. My 9th day it was a bfn but I didn't test again until I was 16 days past trigger since I was scared of getting a negative. Each person is different and I really hope that you get a true bfp on that day if you chose to test. :)

MountainMomma December 24th, 2010 09:46 PM

I would either a) wait until at least 16 days past the trigger to test or b) test daily so that you can see it get lighter or completely disappear before getting darker again.

Actually there is no way I could wait, so I would definitely test out the trigger, but I figured I would include that option in case you are more patient than me!

Justjeni December 25th, 2010 04:16 AM

I tested and it was bfn, but I'm 9dpiui. :( I will wait to test NYE day.