JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   do you girls ever wonder... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2202845-do-you-girls-ever-wonder.html)

*Melissa* December 30th, 2010 08:54 PM

do you girls ever wonder...

What eachother's voices sound like IRL? LOL I know it's random but I was just thinking about it. I was randomly wondering what Brandi's voice sounded like haha, or if any of you had accents. I would be curious to find out :)

LindseyMarie December 30th, 2010 11:18 PM

Re: do you girls ever wonder...

Maybe we could record a quick shout out and upload it to photobucket and share the link here? :)

MommaLee December 31st, 2010 05:32 AM

Nope but it does intrigue me sometimes when people put up videos and they are talking. Someone in the June PR has a voice that I would have never thought of her having....not a bad one, very soft.

Angel_Maker December 31st, 2010 05:38 AM

I have thought this SAME THING! :lol:
I chat with Astrid on the phone now, and I think her voice totally fits her :)

Melissa, I remember you posting a video on your blog of giving yourself injects when you were TTC to conceive Ronan :D

hollann1984 December 31st, 2010 07:36 AM

i've thought this too because i swear i sound nothing like what i think i sound like.

Delekatala December 31st, 2010 03:07 PM

I broadcast my life all over the internet, I have a terrible Rhode Island accent, LOL.

YouTube - delekatala's Channel

(Warning, videos of my kids mostly, and a couple of them are sad ones form when Genevive was sick. Just liek to give a headsup.)

*Melissa* January 1st, 2011 01:47 AM

Hhahaha that's right Brandi! I forgot about that. I will totally snoop peoples links to hear their voices, I think it's super cool :)
I am glad I am not the ONLY one hehe.

Angel_Maker January 1st, 2011 07:41 AM

I don't know how to do anything where I would record my voice! I've wanted to post stuff on my blog, but I'm not that tech savy :blush:

♥Ashley♥ January 1st, 2011 10:15 AM

:lol: I always wonder that!

MIL2lissy8 January 1st, 2011 10:55 AM

i wonder those same sorts of things. i am random like that.....

scubagirl80 January 1st, 2011 04:11 PM

:ditto: to what Brandi said. I also watched your injection video, Melissa :)

Oriyan January 1st, 2011 04:39 PM

I sound like a New Yawker :-p

~*Jackie*~ January 1st, 2011 05:03 PM

I've thought about it too!! I have a high voice... probably would scare some people once they hear it after "picturing" someone talking all this time!! :lol:

LindseyandJoeinAL January 1st, 2011 09:18 PM

I'm pretty certain I sound like a southern belle. Imagine that! ;)

I lived in Philadelphia for a while and people would always ask me to say certain words, then everyone would burst into laughter. I typically don't mind and laugh too, as long as they don't automatically associate a southern accent with a lack of intelligence.

I was a news anchor/reporter for several years and I was trying to find some of my videos. If I can put my hands on them, I'll post a link.

LindseyMarie January 1st, 2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindseyandJoeinAL (Post 22586702)

I was a news anchor/reporter for several years and I was trying to find some of my videos. If I can put my hands on them, I'll post a link.

Really?! That is very cool!! I think you just inspired tomorrows QTKY Question! lol

.H.e.a.t.h.e.r. January 2nd, 2011 11:55 AM

my playroom did little video things here's mine:

YouTube - Video thinger

btw we have painted the whole house and got rid of the paneling,wallpaper,etc and we have since moved the baby upstairs. It was just easier to sleep downstairs where I could access the kitchen and everything we needed while the baby woke up through the night. Not to mention that way she wouldn't wake our oldest up.

ttb1105 January 2nd, 2011 03:03 PM

HA! I have wondered what everyones voices sound like too. It's funny, I hear myself on voice mail or videos and I don't think it sounds like me! I made DH record our home answering machine message because I don't like my recorded voice! :D

Jackie, I wouldn't have pictured you with a hig voice! :)

*Melissa* January 2nd, 2011 04:57 PM

Maybe next time we do the sisters thing (if the sister has access) She should answer some of the questions with a video ;) I would TOTALLY do this. It would make it so much more personal!!

MIL2lissy8 January 2nd, 2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindseyandJoeinAL (Post 22586702)
I'm pretty certain I sound like a southern belle. Imagine that! ;)

neither of these comments surprise me in the least. i can totally picture you doing tv and the southern belle voice -- oh yeah.
]
i can assure you that i do not have any accent at all. cali kids dont have any accent, doncha know! :p