JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Pretty sure this is bad news.. (UPDATE in post 13) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2209204-pretty-sure-bad-news-update-post-13-a.html)

Maggie831 January 6th, 2011 07:30 AM

Pretty sure this is bad news.. (UPDATE in post 13)

I am not sure what the doc or tests will say- but last night was h.e.ll. I started cramping lightly at about 1pm, got home and got in bed. Anytiime I'd stand up to do anything and then lay back down,the pain would get worse. It got so bad that I tried everything: Tylenol (trying to be safe), propped my legs up on a pillow, laid on my side, on my back, every which way..Nothing helped. My back, ovaries, and even a little down my left leg started cramping and aching. It was intensifying to like a pulsating,heavy pain. I called my husband in and was bawling like a baby, the cramps would take my breath away sometimes. We googled if it was ok to take Darvocet while preg (just in case) and found out some girls are prescribed it, I jumped up, ran to my bathroom and found my stash. I laid back down, it took about 45 min for it to kick in and "work" ...After that,I fell asleep, would wake up now and again through the night cramping and woke up to maroonish blood.. like DARK. Test this morning is faint. :( I think that was it, girls. :cry: I have an appointment in about an hour 1/2 ..We'll see what she says. It got so bad I just told Rob, "I don't even care what happens, I just want the pain to stop." :cry:

MommytoaMiracle January 6th, 2011 07:35 AM

Re: Pretty sure this is bad news..

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You know I'm here for you! You can call me anytime!

Celena January 6th, 2011 07:45 AM

:cry: I'm so sorry :hug:

I know I'm not a regular here, but going thru your pain as well right now... there's nothing that will make it better, so sorry that you're going thru this as well. Please take time for you and know that there's many who are here on JM to support you.

Filly78 January 6th, 2011 07:53 AM

I'm so sorry :(

LeahBonilla January 6th, 2011 07:54 AM

Big huge hugs!! I'm so sorry you are going through this. :( I hope you get answers soon.

KMH January 6th, 2011 07:55 AM

:dothug: I'm so sorry. I hope that your body and heart are feeling better soon.

frankie January 6th, 2011 07:58 AM

im so sorry!!! (I have been there before) nothing i can say to make you feel better...

Angel_Maker January 6th, 2011 08:27 AM

:cry:

I'm so sorry hunnie...I hope the physical pain ends immediately, and I will pray that the emotional pain heals in time :dothug:

If you need me, I will PM you my number :heart:

ShesaDreamer January 6th, 2011 08:28 AM

:hug:

*Melissa* January 6th, 2011 08:34 AM

Oh hun, my heart is just aching for you. I am so so sorry to hear this. I hope your body feels better and you get answers SOON!

StaceygirlPa January 6th, 2011 09:16 AM

I am so sorry you are going through this. I wish there was something I could say to help take your pain away. Like Celena said there are a lot of people on this board to help surport you.

~*Jackie*~ January 6th, 2011 10:11 AM

:dothug: :dothug:

Maggie831 January 6th, 2011 10:14 AM

My levels more than doubled...
They went from 43 to 118!
I am so scared with all the cramping last night and the bleeding hasn't stopped completely..
The doctors were just as confused as Rob and I are. She walked in and said. "Ok, you guys are an enigma." My progesterone level is 1.2! I have read that low progesterone causes bleeding and cramping but they still didn't give me a prescription for it til tomorrow's ultrasound and today's blood draw (yes, again- I am starting to look like a junkie).. Oh Lord. What is going onnnnn.

FruitLoopLace January 6th, 2011 10:20 AM

Re: Pretty sure this is bad news.. (UPDATE in post 13)

so happy to hear your numbers have doubled! are they putting you on progestrone??? They need to right away! I Lost my LO beause of low progestrone, mine was 5. HUGE HUGS!! Again, I am so sorry to hear you go through this! Blessings and prayers to! KUP!

StaceygirlPa January 6th, 2011 10:22 AM

Happy to hear your numbers more then doubled. I am very confused why your doctor didn't give you anything for your progesterone. My doctors were worried when my levels were in the teens. With your progesterone level being 1.2 they should have given you something.You are right that low progesterone levels can cause bleeding and cramping.

Sota January 6th, 2011 10:24 AM

:dothug: I hope they figure out what is going on soon and that they give you some progesterone ASAP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Maggie831 January 6th, 2011 10:32 AM

Is the progesterone for pregancy just like Provera? I have a pill left over and am totally tempted to take it! I can't believe they didn't give me any!!!

Fallen2Love January 6th, 2011 10:43 AM

Yes get some progesterone stat!!! Mine was 7.3 initially then dropped to 3 something. I wish I had fought for progesterone from blood draw one! However studies say you need to start it before a bfp to really be effective but it's worth a shot to try regardless! Praying that your hcg keeps doubling and progesterone keeps going up!!!

ShesaDreamer January 6th, 2011 11:13 AM

Hope your DR can ge you a script. If nothing else call and tell him that you would really rather go on it now!

JulieC January 6th, 2011 11:34 AM

So glad your numbers are going up. If your concerned about the progesterone I would call the DR ASAP. Good luck!