JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   The silver lining about my cycle... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2284668-silver-lining-about-my-cycle.html)

KMH March 24th, 2011 06:42 AM

The silver lining about my cycle...

Well, I got the "Not Pregnant" treatment this morning from an IC and a CBE digi. Why did I take two tests? I have no idea...I'm just crazy I guess :) I know that there are late implanters and late BFPs and all that, but I'm already accepting that this just didn't work. I knew it was a long shot anyway, so I'm okay.

The good news, though is that ever since I had my IUD removed in July 2007, I have had 30 day cycles, and I start spotting at 11DPO. It always worried me, and all my doctors dismissed my concerns. Finally my RE started giving my HCG boosters after O to prevent the spotting, and I think that is part of why the IVF worked.

Well, yesterday was 11DPO, and NO SPOTTING! I feel like that is a huge victory...maybe my body is working better now that before? It's a small thing, but I feel like I can move forward with a little good news!

jesridge March 24th, 2011 07:04 AM

Re: The silver lining about my cycle...

That's great news. Thinking positive is difficult after a BFN, so kudos to you! Thanks for inspiring me to keep peppy about my cycle, too. :)

*SamF* March 24th, 2011 07:09 AM

Good for you thinking positive!!
And super yay for no spotting!!

Hoping that BFP is right around the corner!

♥Ashley♥ March 24th, 2011 07:13 AM

Yay for no spotting!!!!! Hopefully there is another reason for it! ;) But either way that is a really good thing!

acgka March 24th, 2011 12:14 PM

i wish i could be positive like you, but, i just cant! i , too, spot after 10-11 days and i am going to have to demand some kind of answer

Jacquie March 24th, 2011 02:19 PM

That's fantastic that there was no spotting!!!

It's nice when you're able to be "ok" with a bfn cycle, I have months like that too. I was really hoping that this would work out for you though. :)

*Melissa* March 24th, 2011 02:29 PM

I am sorry about the BFN :( But I am really excited about your "silver lining" !!!!!

hollann1984 March 24th, 2011 03:27 PM

I know its always hard to have a silver lining but i think its awesome that you are able to find it. Its kinda like one small step in the right direction. Hopefully its a sign of good things to come.