JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Hi.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2470397-hi.html)

Kobain's Mommy January 3rd, 2012 06:32 PM

Hi....

Would you ladies mind if I hung around here more? Right now we aren't trying, I'd love to be but after DD's birth my OB said we have to wait at least 2 years. Sometimes I don't feel people understand the struggle for DH and I to have our kids. Most think DD was an "oops" since they are so close in age, but she was completely planned and a fertility baby just like DS.

KMH January 4th, 2012 07:05 AM

Re: Hi....

Of course you are welcome here!

kayakr January 4th, 2012 07:22 AM

Yes - Yes - hang out here with us! Welcome!

ttb1105 January 4th, 2012 09:33 AM

Definitely hang out here!

*JenJen* January 4th, 2012 11:28 AM

i love it when grads post here, because it helps me to see that there can be a happy ending after this crazy rollercoaster. please stay and post

Hopingfor1soon January 4th, 2012 07:16 PM

:) I would love it! I had an appointment with Dr. C today in Bismarck and will be in Fargo the 16th for our IVF calendar! Maybe sometime I am there we can get together?

Kobain's Mommy January 5th, 2012 10:06 PM

Thanks ladies! I really sometimes feel so alone. Yes I was blessed with the two but the hell and heartbreak we went through to get them here. BIL's GF is pregnant and I've been feeling like step MIL is always posting on her FB about the baby, yet rarely mentions my kids which breaks my heart. I'm at the point right now that when we start trying again not telling anyone (well you guys and my parents since they baby sit for RE appointments) we are trying again and won't tell them till we know the sex of the baby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopingfor1soon (Post 25421858)
:) I would love it! I had an appointment with Dr. C today in Bismarck and will be in Fargo the 16th for our IVF calendar! Maybe sometime I am there we can get together?

We are going over there tomorrow to bring DD's birth announcement, I'm a slacker just got my Christmas cards sent off with the announcement in them. Sounds good to meet! I'll message you my FB.

mistletoe January 6th, 2012 04:24 AM

Welcome!

Hopingfor1soon January 6th, 2012 07:36 AM

Just added you!!

I just sent out Christmas cards so dont worry! haha I will let you know when I have more info! :)

Kobain's Mommy January 6th, 2012 10:13 PM

Sounds good Alicia!

Yeah everyone was bugging me about the cards. I had them just after Thanksgiving when I took the kids to see Santa, but I took my time with the addresses since I was making a sheet with the labels to print anytime I need to send something.

Kiwi January 7th, 2012 08:30 PM

Hey Nicole, just wondering if you have your daughters test results back yet? We have 10 days to go til our first scan to see if there is a heartbeat.

Kobain's Mommy January 8th, 2012 09:40 PM

Yep sorry forgot to PM you. We got them just before Christmas. She's 100% chromosomally normal.

Kiwi January 10th, 2012 08:50 PM

Nicole, what amazing news!! I'm so happy for you! She'll never have to worry about this genetic disorder ever again :)

kayakr January 11th, 2012 05:42 AM

Hello - I am unaware of your journey, but anytime I hear some good news like "She's 100% chromosomally normal" I must chime in. CONGRATS!!!! That is fabulous news!