JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   New here (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2472517-new-here.html)

Jlynn January 8th, 2012 11:12 AM

New here

Not new to tryting to conceive with medical assistance though. We just lost our sweet baby at 13 weeks to encephalocele. :( It has been the heardest time of my life. We got pregnant with our sweet baby via IUI. We felt so blessed it worked then so crushed to have our miracle taken away. I had my D&C almost 3 weeks ago. I am so ready to get back into the painful game of TTC. Our plan is 4 IUIs in a row. They won't see us until March though.

mistletoe January 8th, 2012 12:35 PM

Re: New here

So sorry that you have to be back. But welcome. I'm a newcomer here, but I have discovered an incredibly supportive and intelligent and helpful group of women here. I am sure you will find the same. May your heart heal soon as you prepare to try again.

*JenJen* January 8th, 2012 01:31 PM

oh Jamie, I am so sorry :( I hope that when they let you go back you get your sticky BFP right away.

KMH January 8th, 2012 02:14 PM

:bighug: I'm so sorry that you have had to go through so much.

I hope the time flies until March so you can try again...until then, make yourself at home!

LilHerndon January 8th, 2012 05:33 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss. I am new here as well, but so far these ladies are fantastic. Even so, I hope your stay here is quick and you get your BFP your first month trying.

Jlynn January 8th, 2012 06:16 PM

Thanks so much ladies!!

IndyMommyWannabe January 8th, 2012 06:31 PM

:( so very sorry for your loss :hug:
Hope you get your miracle soon!

Jlynn January 8th, 2012 09:52 PM

Thank you.. I hope you do too.

kayakr January 9th, 2012 01:10 PM

:( :( :( My heart is breaking for you for your loss of your sweet baby. I am sorry the sweet baby was so hard to get and than taken away before you got to met him or her.

Next time you'll get to meet your sweet baby! Hang with us so you can prepare for this journey in March. It's exciting to know you get to try again soon.

mojo-risin January 9th, 2012 05:54 PM

I am so, so sorry for your loss. It is absolutely heartbreaking. I hope that you get your sticky, take home little one soon!

Hopingfor1soon January 10th, 2012 11:40 AM

Hi Jamie! I dont know if you remember me or not from way back with TTC#1, but I remember you! Your little girl is sooo cute! We ended up doing IVF and then a FET to conceive our son Mason who is almost one now! We are just getting ready to do another fresh IVF cycle in March to TTC #2!

Anyways, I am sooo sorry for you loss, but welcome here and I hope your journey is short! :)

wishfulgal January 10th, 2012 12:34 PM

:dothug: I am so sorry about your loss. Miscarriages alone are terrible, miscarriages combined with infertility are are heartbreakingly unfair. I had a m/c a year ago (after TTC for 14 months), and sadly have yet to conceive again. I hope your journey to your rainbow baby is short and sweet.