JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   I cannot get over this (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2473551-i-cannot-get-over.html)

KMH January 10th, 2012 12:22 PM

I cannot get over this

I have blue CM from my Estrace pills. I know in my head that it is expected, but every time I wipe it catches me off guard a little.

I feel like a Smurf :eek:

*JenJen* January 10th, 2012 12:26 PM

Re: I cannot get over this

*giggle* Hi Smurfette!

That would drive me bonkers. my progesterone suppositories are always white, thankfully!

elle8 January 10th, 2012 12:30 PM

Oh the things we go through. My prometrium pills were peach and I thought that was bad!! Good luck with that!:D

KMH January 10th, 2012 12:36 PM

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/q...ette_large.jpg

Thankfully I have a Victoria's Secret gift card from Christmas...I think some new panties are in order when this is all over! Between the blue CM that stains and the blood spots from my IM shots (sometimes the Band-Aid comes off at night) I think these are all going in the trash.

LilHerndon January 10th, 2012 12:51 PM

I didn't know they made blue CM! LOL that has to be a strange sight! My doc may put me on Estrace after my next checkup, so you may have some smurf company. ;)

L-SBB January 10th, 2012 12:53 PM

:lol: smurfette...that would freak me out too! blue?? that's a crazy pill side effect...

KMH January 10th, 2012 01:10 PM

I should clarify that most people take Estrace orally, but my RE is having me put the pills...ahem...up there. Apparently if you are trying to increase the uterine lining thickness, the suppository method works better. Lucky me ;)

kayakr January 10th, 2012 01:20 PM

You'll have a pretty blue uterus for your new baby boy now! Woot woot!

KMH January 10th, 2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayakr (Post 25448524)
You'll have a pretty blue uterus for your new baby boy now! Woot woot!

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that! DH and I are the only hope of carrying on his name, so it would be nice to be on Team Blue this time :)

kayakr January 10th, 2012 01:40 PM

....and snowbabies are probabaly blueish too from being cold. I see lots of blue in your furture!

KMH January 10th, 2012 01:45 PM

Hopefully I'll be able to let you know in 19ish weeks :excited:

kayakr January 10th, 2012 01:54 PM

My parents only had me and well I am a girl. When I figured i was the last "my dads last name" I promised him I would name my sons middle name my maiden name.
So now today I have a 13 year old DS with my maiden name being his middle name. He has to carry it on now too with his kids otherwise the name will be over on this end.

So if you have another girl, maybe one of them can name their boys their maiden name for a middle name.

boy that was kinda confusing....

kelbert January 10th, 2012 01:57 PM

:giggle: I could not even imagine!

KMH January 10th, 2012 01:58 PM

No, I totally get what you are saying. My BIL has his Grandma's maiden name for his middle name for the same reason :)

BTW, Gretchen...any chance you'll break down and test for us? When is your appt. tomorrow?

kayakr January 10th, 2012 02:02 PM

no sorry - no breaking down for me other than emotionally. hehe!
I go in at 11:30 and will have the results by 2:00.
If you guys want to do a big group hug, flash mob, group prayer, chain email or txt anything that will help give me a BFP tomorrow, I am totally in!
Just let me know what time to start doing the baby dance flash mob and the location.

*JenJen* January 10th, 2012 02:07 PM

Melissa, are you guys going to share this time or play ninja again? I remember how you were so sneaky with Claire, lol!!

Gretchen...is it tomorrow yet? What time zone are you in??

KMH January 10th, 2012 02:23 PM

Gretchen, the group hug starts........NOW :grouphug: Also, I can do a BFP breakdance if that will help :breakdance:

Jen, no Ninja this time ;) We'll be finding out the gender AND we will share. We'll probably keep the name to ourselves, though.

♥Ashley♥ January 10th, 2012 02:33 PM

OMG :lol: That is too funny! I would be so weirded out!

mistletoe January 10th, 2012 02:46 PM

Before I read the whole thing I had a smurf joke in mind, but you beat me to it. Here's to a perfect blue home for your perfect snow baby.

*JenJen* January 11th, 2012 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KMH (Post 25448928)
Gretchen, the group hug starts........NOW :grouphug: Also, I can do a BFP breakdance if that will help :breakdance:

Jen, no Ninja this time ;) We'll be finding out the gender AND we will share. We'll probably keep the name to ourselves, though.

whew! I can handle not knowing the name, but it's torture not knowing the gender if they know, lol