JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Were Finally doing IVF.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2479598-were-finally-doing-ivf.html)

A*LOT*OF*HOPE January 23rd, 2012 07:29 PM

Were Finally doing IVF....

Hello everyone, some of you probably remember me, some have no idea who I am...LOL. My name is Morgan, and my husband Kyle and I have been trying for 4 years. GUESS WHAT...........We are finally doing IVF......Next month. Its been a crazy month, which you can read about on my blog(which is in my siggy, which also includes our journey up to this point). I am scared, nervous and excited. I know there are a ton of you who have experienced IVF and I was wondering if you could give me any pointers?? Is there something you did that you swore worked, and would recommend I do.

shanise.robertson January 23rd, 2012 10:24 PM

Re: Were Finally doing IVF....

I am trying to get the same information also hun. Congrats and Good Luck

MandyEllen January 24th, 2012 05:28 AM

I am doing my first IVF cycle this cycle...once AF starts.

There are so many experienced IVFers on here. I know a couple of the ladies just had their transfers and are waiting for their BFPs in a few days.

Good luck to you, Morgan! There is also a TTC via IVF board above this main board. You can check in there too. Hopefully, there will be a lot of babies coming from the IVF board in 8-9 months!

*JenJen* January 24th, 2012 06:32 AM

Morgs!! Welcome love! There is an IVF subforum up above that has the girls currently cycling, hopefully they can give you some great advice!

*Melissa* January 24th, 2012 09:35 AM

YES go to the subforum, it ROCKS!!! All the ladies are so supportive.

I LOVED my IVF experience. It definitely had it's moments of stress, worry, anxiety and all that stuff but it was so so SOOO worth it.

I hope this is what brings you your miracle baby :)

mistletoe January 24th, 2012 12:21 PM

Welcome and best of luck.

KMH January 24th, 2012 12:33 PM

:excited: I'm so excited for you guys, and hope that you finally get that BFP!!

Here is one of my favorite threads about the advice we all wish we had before IVF:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f7...t-ivf-iui.html

*MJ* January 24th, 2012 01:34 PM

Morgan how awesome!!! I am seriously so excited for you!

(p.s. this is Michelle. From FB. And SD. And Kevin Bacon).

A*LOT*OF*HOPE January 24th, 2012 05:18 PM

Oh, Michelle don't think I haven't been stalking you a little...or ton...LOL

L-SBB January 24th, 2012 07:33 PM

i don't have any advice on IVF but just wanted to welcome you & wish you the very best luck with your IVF!!!

*MJ* January 24th, 2012 10:03 PM

LOL, I am just glad I saw this and now have this forum and your blog to stalk you at :D

*JenJen* January 25th, 2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *MJ* (Post 25518515)
LOL, I am just glad I saw this and now have this forum and your blog to stalk you at :D

Of course we stalk you :P now you just need to update your belly pics so we can stalk some more :P We love our baconator.

*MJ* January 25th, 2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *JenJen* (Post 25519423)
Of course we stalk you :P now you just need to update your belly pics so we can stalk some more :P We love our baconator.

I finally did update them today! I miss you guys. At least you post here some :)

*JenJen* January 25th, 2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *MJ* (Post 25521696)
I finally did update them today! I miss you guys. At least you post here some :)

I'm here all the time, at least until we move past MA...which will be several years from now, lol