- - Update
||July 19th, 2006 07:06 PM
Dh's doctor finally called back today and has set him up for an ultrasound on Monday. Next Friday he will go in and talk things over with the doctor. I can't wait until then to find out what our next step will be or if DH has some sort of a blockage that we can fix. He has very low sperm counts so I am hoping we can fix it. If not we go onto the next step whatever that may be.
||July 19th, 2006 08:23 PM
I hope that you can get some answers from the u/s. Good luck!
||July 19th, 2006 11:27 PM
I just wanted to say good luck and keep us posted. Maybe this ultrasound will clear everything up for you two so that you can get your BFP sooner!! GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.