JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Hi, fairly new grad... question about twins? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2599292-hi-fairly-new-grad-question-about-twins.html)

bellabri287 November 26th, 2012 06:51 PM

Hi, fairly new grad... question about twins?

This area seems kind of dead but I thought I would try.

Hi, most of you won't know me as I started positing in TTCMA a short while ago. I got my BFP on our first MA cycle after Clomid, trigger & IUI and found out today at 6w 1d it's twins. :eek: I had 2 mature follies when we triggered so I knew it was possible but never dreamed it would happen.

Does anyone else have experience with a twin pregnancy from MA? I'm scared to get excited about twins because I'm afraid I'll loose one. Does the fact that this twin PG was because of Clomid change anything?

Just looking for some others with experience in twins, I'm a bit freaked out as nobody in my family has them. :) Thanks to anyone who replies!

*JenJen* November 26th, 2012 07:28 PM

Re: Hi, fairly new grad... question about twins?

Congrats! I don't have experience, but both KMH and Melissa do- if you post on the main board about this they are more likely to notice. KMH just posted a thread recently and it has babies mentioned in the title

kbpeanut November 26th, 2012 09:53 PM

I don't either, but Tammy is expecting twins after IVF (find her in TTC #1 Grads)!

Jen@FirsAve November 27th, 2012 03:18 AM

Brianna! I was just lurking and saw this! Congratulations hun!

I dont have anything to add but couldnt not post!

KMH November 28th, 2012 09:44 AM

My IVF twins are now 3 months old and doing great...twins are pretty awesome :wub:

I don't think the fact that your twins are the product of MA changes anything at all. I was terrified, too, of losing one or both of them. It does happen, but two healthy heartbeats is a great sign that they will stick around!

The Mothers of Multiples board is pretty slow, but I will try to answer any questions you have!

bellabri287 November 28th, 2012 08:37 PM

Aw thank you all for replying, it means so much! I'm glad I'm not alone worrying about loosing them. :( I'll pop over there when I have more questions and when I get more comfortable with this. I think I need to get to my 8wk u/s right now before I accept the possibility of twins, DH refers to them as the babies and it makes me nervous to be happy.

onlybygrace December 3rd, 2012 01:19 AM

Congrats on the twins! How awesome!!!

kayakr January 17th, 2013 05:49 PM

Hoping every thing is going well for you. So cool first MA cycle you got BFP with twins!

loveneverfails January 19th, 2013 05:47 AM

I just happened to be looking around here and saw this. I posted for a couple of months on the MA board while we were doing our first cycle of IVF.

I am currently pregnant with twin boys after our 2nd cycle. I just wanted to say that I went through all of that too and still do a little but it has seemed to lighten up a little. Congrats on twins! Let me know if you every want to chat. I'm due June 26th.