JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Thank you ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2624568-thank-you-ladies.html)

Lucy S. February 11th, 2013 11:18 PM

Thank you ladies

I wanted to write a separate post just because i want you all to really know I am so thankful for all the support in the last few months but especially the last few weeks.
I have read all the replies and they are amazing- all of them. Thank you so so much.

I didn't tell anyone IRL and don't want them to know I am m/cing right now. I am an overly private person about it and hate the look of pity. Even when I was in the ICU years ago I wouldnt allow visitors.
During all this i was trying to figure out why I am open here- It's because I don't get pity like IRL, I get understanding and empathy. And some of you have been through worse so I get perspective. And that is priceless.

Again, thank you ladies!

Lindz253 February 12th, 2013 07:06 AM

Re: Thank you ladies

Glad we could be here for you! Did you decide if you are going to try again right away or not?

Lucy S. February 12th, 2013 07:17 AM

I emailed my Dr asking for more info and asked if we could try again and she agreed :D
I think she thought I was further along since the pgy lasted a bit longer. But really 112HCG is nothing. I start Femara tonight!!

*Whiskey* February 12th, 2013 07:29 AM

Yay! I'm glad you're doctor is on board!

We :wub: you

onlybygrace February 12th, 2013 07:50 AM

We're always here for you. This board has really helped me through some dark times too.

SO happy your doc agreed that you can start trying right away!

Hugs!

KMH February 12th, 2013 07:50 AM

So glad you are getting right back into the swing of things...I hope that you are celebrating again soon :hug:

*JenJen* February 12th, 2013 08:24 AM

so glad you are able to move forward quickly, I hopre you get to celebrate witha sticky bfp soon.

Cait&AngelAbove February 12th, 2013 09:47 AM

I am glad you get to start trying again right away!!!

L-SBB February 12th, 2013 10:01 AM

:hug: i'm the same way, i don't talk about my losses really except on JM...i'm so glad you pushed on your Dr about trying again right away too, some ladies have great success right on the heels of a loss as apparently you're more fertile then.

Lindz253 February 12th, 2013 11:01 AM

Oh that is great! So happy you get to try again right away and are ready to start the meds tonight!

*Leah* February 12th, 2013 11:10 AM

((HUGS)) and yay re meds tonight!