JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Introduction of me :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2627653-introduction-me.html)

Babybun February 20th, 2013 07:06 PM

Introduction of me :)

Hi...I've been stalking this board for a while now and convinced its the board for me. I used to post on the ttcal board and then I just had to stop for a while cause I was getting way to obsessed over the matter. Here's my story...
I am 29, dh is 37, and D's is 10. I decided in 2011 that I wanted to have another one so we started trying in august ans I found out I was preggo after 1st try......I was in disbelief...I even thought for a little while that it wasn't right for me..but I quickly got over it and I was super excited about being pregnant. I went to my 1st drs appt and they did an ultrasound....the sack was there, but nothing else really...I went back for the next two weeks once a week and found out that nothing had changed, no heartbeat. I had a d and c in November and I've been ttc ever since .I started getting ma about 5 months ago...I've been on 50 mg of clomid and I've had 2 iui's. I'm at 9dpiui today. I just don't feel it this month either....if it doesn't work he wants to try one more iui then do a laporoscopy....I really don't know what To do anymore....its just getting to be so much.....but i do want a baby....I just don't know if my body does....I had a rough timecarrying ds and that was 10 years ago.....I don't know....
But I've been reading all your stories and I'm hoping and praying that you all get your r rainbow babies:smile:

kayakr February 20th, 2013 07:28 PM

Re: Introduction of me :)

Well hello. Glad you finally posted. . You do belong here!!! Hopefully that IUI worked and you will see a BFP soon. If not, we will be here to help you along the way. I can sense your discouragement and I completely understand that but you can't lose your hope. Sometimes hope is all we have. There are a lot of success stories from JM gals that just blows my mind. I hope that you have an amazing success TTCMA story to share soon.

Oh yeah - I am Gretchen - my journey is down below. I hope my signature stops growing and I can post a BFP someday before I lose my mind! :rolleyes:

Raunchero February 20th, 2013 07:33 PM

Hi there!!! Nice to have you here! Hopefully it will be only for a few weeks!

swtneka February 20th, 2013 07:45 PM

Hi and sorry bout your loss. Fx u get a surprise in a few days

Babybun February 20th, 2013 08:04 PM

Thank you guys for the support:smile:
I'm gonna try to have positive thoughts for the next few days..maybe it'll send good vibes through my body......who knows,maybe it will help...

*Leah* February 20th, 2013 09:12 PM

I'm so very sorry for your loss...I'm glad you found ttcal and now us. I did the same thing. I, too had a blighted ovum, it was last May when I m/c. Praying this IUI works for you.

Lucy S. February 20th, 2013 09:56 PM

Yes here's hoping this IUI did work!
Welcome aboard!

smsturner February 21st, 2013 07:51 AM

Good luck to you! :)

Onelove121 February 21st, 2013 11:01 AM

Welcome! Praying your stay is short and sweet!!! ♥

Lindz253 February 21st, 2013 11:25 AM

Welcome! So sorry for your loss. Im praying this IUI worked for you!

melissaleigh February 21st, 2013 03:45 PM

Welcome - This is a great group and you belong here for sure! So sorry about your loss. Hope you get a BFP soon :)

MrsAmanda February 21st, 2013 03:52 PM

Welcome! So glad you found us :-) Hopefully your BFP is coming soon.

Babybun February 21st, 2013 04:28 PM

Thanks to all!!! Your kind words and prayers mean a lot to me....:smile:
Since reading all your stories, I've hoped and prayed you'd each get your bfp's as well...you deserve'em!

onlybygrace February 22nd, 2013 02:58 AM

Hi and wolcome! Hopefully this IUi brings you your BFP!