JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   IUI ...am I a big baby? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2627913-iui-am-i-big-baby.html)

Lindz253 February 21st, 2013 10:25 AM

IUI ...am I a big baby?

My IUI was this morning and that part was quick and painless. But now i am pretty darn crampy. I even have waves of nausea. I'm assuming my biggest follicle is on my right side because I really feel something going on over there. If I triggered at 7 pm Tuesday evening when should my egg release?

And so the 2 week wait begins......

Raunchero February 21st, 2013 10:47 AM

Re: IUI ...am I a big baby?

im sorry my dear! Hopefully the cramping is a WONDERFUL sign!

Onelove121 February 21st, 2013 11:03 AM

No, you are not a big baby!!!! Praying your lil bean is snuggling in tight!!!! Fx!!!!

smsturner February 21st, 2013 11:48 AM

Yay! You did it!! Going to be stalking you now... lol Huge good luck to you!

melissaleigh February 21st, 2013 12:20 PM

Good Luck - I've never done IUI but just from going through IVF and having tons of pain with hyperstimulation/OHSS I can imagine IUI can be painful and uncomfortable

*Leah* February 21st, 2013 12:56 PM

Yay congrats! You should Ov around 36 hours after trigger, so 7am ish. I think the pain is a perfect O sign!!!!! fingers crossed.

kayakr February 21st, 2013 02:14 PM

yes - that pain is a perfect O sign. Spermies are right where they need to be with that uiu. Hopefully the pain has stopped now.

starlitnite611 February 21st, 2013 03:41 PM

Good luck!! Fingers crossed!!

Babybun February 21st, 2013 05:24 PM

You're not a baby at all! I threw up after both of mine the cramping was so bad....I even swore I'd never do it again after the first time...but I did.....the crampijng lasted about 3 hours after the first one...and hurt until I went to bed that night after the 2nd one....I hate it....but I'm hoping its worth it :fingerscrossed:

Lucy S. February 21st, 2013 09:34 PM

I had a couple IUIs (esp my first) that was horrible!!! Then some barely faze me!
:console:
FX!!!

onlybygrace February 22nd, 2013 02:59 AM

I always had SEVERE cramps post IUI.
Hope you feel better soon!

*Whiskey* February 22nd, 2013 06:12 AM

The nausea is a pain and stress response. That's normal sadly.
I hope you feel better soon and I'm praying you catch that eggie!!!!

Lindz253 February 22nd, 2013 06:34 AM

Thanks for making me feel better girls! I guess I didn't realize the cramping was going to be like that. I definitely feel better today. A little tender and for sure bloated but no painful cramps.

1 DPO...yippeee!

muffin February 22nd, 2013 10:29 AM

Oh man, I felt like my abdomen was going to explode after my IUI! It felt really full and along with the O pains, it just felt like something was trying to espcape! It went away after about 2 days, so hopefully the bit that you're feeling today goes away soon :smile: