JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   My update for anyone interested ;) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2628161-my-update-for-anyone-interested.html)

Lucy S. February 21st, 2013 08:47 PM

My update for anyone interested ;)

I had my scan today and we have 3 follicles :) I am glad we went in CD12 because one was at 22. The others two were 17 & 19 so they should be good to go I think.
I convinced her to let me trigger at home tonight and then do the IUI Saturday morning :) This is the first time I will get to do an IUI 36 hours later! They don't do that timing at this clinic and it drives me nuts! Obviously 24 hours can work but everything I have read says 36 hours is better. It's been forever since I have done injections so that flashbacks...
My lining was 9! Yay!! That's the thickest it's been since starting MA this time around (which was over a year ago now :( ) so I am loving Femara!

I had to go get a beta draw stat because I never went back to see it go to 0. I knew it would be but we already got the results and it was 0 so I am good :) Kinda bittersweet tho.

So my plan is, I am going to BD tonight (since it worked for us last cycle) and trigger and then IUI Saturday morning :)

side note:
I finally gave in and took the board's advice and went to the Dr yesterday. She thinks sinus infection and I started antibiotics yesterday. My temp was still up today and I am exhausted so I am hoping it works soon because I am sick of being SICK! and I guess i am not temping this month! No use now I guess!

Gamer_Princess February 21st, 2013 08:51 PM

Re: My update for anyone interested ;)

I have been thinking about you today :) So glad your appointment went great and cannot wait for you to test already :)

IndyMommyWannabe February 21st, 2013 08:59 PM

sounds great! :fingerscrossed:

starlitnite611 February 21st, 2013 10:43 PM

Good luck!!

onlybygrace February 22nd, 2013 02:01 AM

Good luck with the trigger!

Praying this cycle brings you your sticky BFP!

smsturner February 22nd, 2013 04:30 AM

Really really hoping this is it for you honey!! :) Huge good luck!

*Whiskey* February 22nd, 2013 05:10 AM

I'm praying that this is your cycle that you get your THB!!! Good luck with the IUI I'm so glad they let you use the new timing! And I'm very happy you went to the doctor finally I hope you feel better soon!

Lindz253 February 22nd, 2013 05:16 AM

I am sooooo happy everything is lookin good!! Good for you for pushing for things that you want. I am so excited for you this cycle and Im praying for your sticky bean!! I hope you start to feel better soon!

Raunchero February 22nd, 2013 05:55 AM

Feel better Lucy! I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow! Good luck!

KMH February 22nd, 2013 06:08 AM

Sounds like everything is going great...good luck!!

melissaleigh February 22nd, 2013 08:13 AM

Very exciting! YAY for taking control and pushing for what you wanted. Wishing you lots of good luck

suziequep February 22nd, 2013 08:39 AM

That sounds great! Your eggie was ready to go! Keep us posted!

muffin February 22nd, 2013 09:24 AM

Sounds like everything looks perfect! Hope everything goes well tomorrow and you feel better soon :smile:

*Leah* February 22nd, 2013 10:00 AM

YAY!! Timing sounds fantastic and GREAT LINING!!! Praying very hard for you sweetie! Thanks for the update!

kayakr February 22nd, 2013 01:19 PM

Nice Lining! Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your busy weekend Bding!

Frozenoj February 23rd, 2013 10:24 AM

Femara is awesome, isn't it? Sending you lots of good vibes that the IUI this morning went smoothly and your rainbow baby will start snuggling in soon. :heart:

cutenurse24 February 23rd, 2013 12:26 PM

Have my fingers crossed for you!!!! Glad that you found a new doctor. Hoping that your IUI went well and that this cycle brings you your rainbow baby!!! I can't wait to see you start testing too!!!

onlybygrace February 23rd, 2013 12:28 PM

Hope the IUI went well!

Lucy S. February 25th, 2013 01:48 PM

:wub:
I love you guys!! Thank you!!

I had the most interesting IUI yet... We were at the main hospital and it was the on call Dr whom I haven't dealt with yet. He was very nice and started talking to us about how he does the spin and wash and said that there was a lot of mucus and that DH should start taking Vit. C :lol: So we explained our history and the bucket of things DH is on. After he heard us out he asked if we have ever tried an antibiotic course for DH? And we had not. I mentioned DH has a borderline high PH (9) and I have always wondered if there was something going on because high PH means infection. I mentioned this to the urologist a year ago and he said it was not an issue. But now hearing that there were a bunch of white blood cells suspending the sperm I am annoyed we weren't told to try it! :angry: So he wrote dh an rx right then and there :)
He told us to mention the semen liquefaction if we have to have another IUI because it should be washed slightly differently.
I am also annoyed he was the only Dr to mention this (our Dr knows but I have seen a few others for IUIs) and makes me wonder if they bothered prepping differently for this. And since all his SAs have shown this, I doubt the IUIs showed anything different y/k? The Dr said that they very well just didn't mention it and di treat it differently but...
So he said we did lose sperm because of this. They get suspended in the mucus and can't get spun out of it :( But he said there was a good amount of sperm so we are not out :)
And we got pg last cycle so something works.

Anyway, thought i would share in case anyone has similar issues!

kayakr February 25th, 2013 01:56 PM

Interesting... there is something to be said about going to different Dr and and them trying it "their way".

What was DH WBC?