JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Big F you from the universe (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2630376-big-f-you-universe.html)

Frozenoj February 28th, 2013 01:26 PM

Big F you from the universe

Yesterday I had crosshairs. Dotted ones because I never got a positive OPK, but I didn't start testing twice a day till I got fertile CM (which was the day of supposed O). I was really excited because it said I O'd on CD15 which is the earilest I've ever O'd in my whole life. We also had good BD timing for an O on that day.

Well today they are gone. Not only did my temp go down, but it went down almost a whole degree! I've never had a decrease like that on days I took my temp at the same time and AF wasn't on the way. It seems like the universe is giving me the middle finger. Like ha! You thought you O'd didn't you? Well how do you like this! My OPKs have had a very faint line the last three days so it looks like I won't even O by my normal time CD20 (tomorrow) either. If I O at all, it will be even later like last cycle (CD24). :badday:

Also I woke up with a killer migraine which really sucks and isn't helping my mood any.

onlybygrace February 28th, 2013 02:03 PM

Re: Big F you from the universe

I can honestly say that my temping days were the worst!!!
I analysed very detail and fretted over every drop/rise that wasnt where it was supposed to be!

I mean, I read TCOYF, and I know the benefits of temping...but ****! I was a hot mess during that phase!

Ok, so that doesnt really answer your question...or even reply to your post...but I just wanted to get that off my chest!

Back to you: Sorry that fertility Friend is messing with you! I'dsee if tomorrow's temp gives a clearer pic. Maybe today's was just a fluke?

Cait&AngelAbove February 28th, 2013 02:09 PM

I am sorry Tasha! That is so frustrating!

Frozenoj February 28th, 2013 03:26 PM

And now I have cramps, of all things! Last cycle my mid-cycle cramps all but disappeared. It feels almost like AF is on the way but I'm not spotting or anything and that wouldn't make any sense. Is it tomorrow yet? Tomorrow has to be a better day.

Lucy S. February 28th, 2013 05:23 PM

Its hard to interrupt your chart with all the open circles but maybe you did O and it's implantation?

I'm sorry tasha, this sucks! I hate that our bodies can't do what we need and then it seems it gets worse :(

:console:
I am hoping the next few temps and days make things clearer! And I hope your migraine stops soon!!

Frozenoj February 28th, 2013 06:37 PM

Thanks, Lucy. I had a real hard time sleeping at the beginning of this cycle which is why there are so many open circles and missing temps. I was so restless some nights I never got 3 hours of sleep in a row and would be half awake for a while before being awake enough to take my temp so I didn't bother. Other days I took it whenever I happened to wake up, which ranged from 6am-1pm because the times I was able to fall asleep were so different. The last 4 days have been much better though.

Lucy S. February 28th, 2013 07:35 PM

I hear you on the screwed up sleep!
For some reason I have been doing really well this past cycle. I think because I have been trying to get more sun. I normally have a SADD light but I can't find it :( So I think it was screwing up my sleep majorly not to mention depression.
:console: I hope you get some better sleep!!

kayakr February 28th, 2013 08:09 PM

Hey girl. I am sorry your day was yucky. I know it has to frustrating to not O or not O at a normal time. You have a right toi be annoyed for sure.

I agree with Grace - my worst times with ttc where while I was tempting. I stopped. My acupuncture wanted to see my charts and I had stopped temping. She told me she couldn't help me if I didn't temp. So I made fake charts every week to give her so I could still do my acupuncture but not have to stress out tempting. lol I am not suggesting you do that though. I think since you struggle with Oing tempting can be helpful for you to confirm you o'd. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Gamer_Princess March 1st, 2013 10:53 AM

your crosshairs are back!! :)

Frozenoj March 1st, 2013 11:41 AM

Yeah they're back but if you look at my chart it really doesn't make any sense. My temp today isn't even close to the coverline.

Back when I wasn't ovulating I didn't temp. The time I slept was all over the place kinda like it's been this cycle. My doctor actually told me to stop back then because it was only confusing me. Then I joined JM and everyone was like give temping another try! So I did. Oddly enough that next cycle I ovulated and I've ovulated most of the cycles since then. There have been times it was confusing but not like this. It actually scares me a little like this means I'm not going to ovulate anymore because my chart looks like they used to when I didn't ovulate.

smsturner March 1st, 2013 12:22 PM

I'm so sorry hun. I remember each and every annovulatory cycle that I watched my chart go nowhere. It's so frustrating and so upsetting. Big hugs to you.

(btw I am with the wait and watch and see if it looks better crowd this time! The cycle I got this bfp I didn't think my chart look like I ovulated at all at first...In fact I had a huge temp dip right after the big rise too, and so it took away my crosshairs for a bit!)

Lucy S. March 1st, 2013 12:25 PM

How many mg of femara are you on this cycle?

Frozenoj March 1st, 2013 03:13 PM

I was on 5mg this cycle.

Lucy S. March 1st, 2013 05:16 PM

Well i know you were on a pretty high dose with clomid so maybe 7.5mg although you O'ed last cycle :confused:
I don't seem to respond as well to Femara as i do to clomid (good thing I think).

but then again with the sleep pattern and such you could have O'ed and it just so hard to tell. I guess only time will tell :console:

Frozenoj March 1st, 2013 05:27 PM

Last cycle I was only on 2.5mg and O'd on CD24 so I'd think I would O at least by then on 5mg. Of course I know for some people Clomid sticks around and helps them O for a cycle or two after they stop it so I guess that could have helped last cycle. We will know either way in a week because I'll either get AF, a BFP, or neither. I'm hoping if I didn't O I will get a +OPK in the next few days though even though I don't have any fertile CM yet.