JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   SA Update Finally (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2636379-sa-update-finally.html)

cutenurse24 March 20th, 2013 02:28 PM

SA Update Finally

Hey Ladies,

After lots of waiting and issues with the fax machine and my NP finally got the results this morning. So the concentration was ok but his morphology and motility were low. So we have a referral to the fertility doctor. Shockingly my NP was able to get us in for this Friday at 11. I am excited and so nervous at the same time. And finally after waiting forever (my cycle was 53 days long) I finally got my period on Tuesday and boy am I making up for having such a long cycle :( Just wanted to give ya'll an update.

Love Ya,
Sarah Jane

onlybygrace March 20th, 2013 03:27 PM

Re: SA Update Finally

Great that you got an appointment so soon!
FX he has a great plan for you to get you BFP!

cutenurse24 March 20th, 2013 04:29 PM

Thanks so much!!! I am so nervous and for no good reason other than this is just something so unknown and new. I am afraid the doctor is going to tell me that I need to lose more weight and I am too fat.

Lindz253 March 20th, 2013 04:37 PM

Glad AF finally came and you got an appt so quickly! Hopefully you will come up with a good plan!

kayakr March 21st, 2013 06:33 AM

Can I suggest you get DH on Fertility Blend from GNC right away? My DH strick Morph went from 2% to 7% (Normal) in about 6 months. His count from 200 Mill to 400 Mill and the motility got better too. Everyone says there isn't much you can do to help Morph however this mixtures in Fertility Blend did help my DH.
It does take a longtime though. It can't hurt, right?

Also - my clinic told us that the strict rating of morphology is being graded to strict. That most laps are being told to lighten up becuase almost everyone is coming back abnormal now... So although yours was low - hopefully it was graded to hard and get him on the vitamins. :)

cutenurse24 March 21st, 2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayakr (Post 27215307)
Can I suggest you get DH on Fertility Blend from GNC right away? My DH strick Morph went from 2% to 7% (Normal) in about 6 months. His count from 200 Mill to 400 Mill and the motility got better too. Everyone says there isn't much you can do to help Morph however this mixtures in Fertility Blend did help my DH.
It does take a longtime though. It can't hurt, right?

Also - my clinic told us that the strict rating of morphology is being graded to strict. That most laps are being told to lighten up becuase almost everyone is coming back abnormal now... So although yours was low - hopefully it was graded to hard and get him on the vitamins. :)

It is funny that you mention getting the vitamins right away. DH went out last night after DS went down for the night and got the Fertility blend along with balance&vitality ones from GNC. And because he is a firefighter he got like a 20 or 25% discount at GNC. He started them this morning.

kayakr March 21st, 2013 09:12 AM

Perfect. My DH is a firefighter/paramedic too.

cutenurse24 March 21st, 2013 05:56 PM

Such a small world :D So nice to have another ff/medic wife in here :D