JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   It's time (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2638462-its-time.html)

melissaleigh March 27th, 2013 07:40 PM

It's time

I can't believe my FET is tomorrow. It seems like this cycle went by really fast. I haven't even really had time to get excited today about the procedure tomorrow because today has been so stressful. I had planned for my step mother to watch my daughter fri, sat and Sunday because my RE has me do 3 days strict bed rest after the procedure and even with my husband home with us trying to stay in bed for 3 days with a 4 year old is impossible. BUT her preschool called today around noon and I could hear her screaming crying in the background. She has been complaining mildly of leg pain for two days and I just thought it was growing pains but her teacher said she was in a lot of pain. I picked her up and took her straight to the doctor. They ruled out any type of break or pulled muscle and after a 45 minute exam told me it was one of two things. One being very serious and the other not so much. The serious one is a bacterial infection in her hip joint. This could require surgery. I have to watch her closely over the next two days for a fever. If she gets one I am to take her straight to ER. If she doesn't get a fever the doctor said its probably the second one which is called toxic something. Basically it's inflammation in the inner lining of the hip and comes from a viral infection. She had a virus last week. Respitory infection and high fevers
So the second one could very much be it. Needless to say she will be staying close to mommy the next couple days. We will just have to make the bed rest work.

Thanks for reading my long post :). Hoping tomorrow is my 3rd times a charm!!

*JenJen* March 27th, 2013 08:36 PM

Re: It's time

fingers crossed! I say stock up on some redbox movies and special treats and have a campout in front of the tv for a few days.

Lucy S. March 27th, 2013 09:16 PM

Aw poor kiddo! Did she blood work show an infection?

I'm sorry you have to be so stressed the day before the big day!
I will be thinking of you and sending you tons of +++++ thoughts!!!

starlitnite611 March 27th, 2013 09:19 PM

:dust:

smsturner March 28th, 2013 05:43 AM

Huge good luck to you today honey!!!! :)

And good luck to your baby. I so hope it's something that doesn't need surgery!! I had hip surgery at that age. NOT fun for my mom... I hope she's fine soon!

onlybygrace March 28th, 2013 05:50 AM

Wishing you everything of the best today!

Hope your little girl is feeling better. :)

Raunchero March 28th, 2013 07:40 AM

Wishing you lots of luck!!! And hoping DH is healed quickly and it is the less severe f the two.

*Whiskey* March 28th, 2013 08:02 AM

Good luck!! Prayers for a sticky bean and that your little girl gets better!!

starlitnite611 March 28th, 2013 12:37 PM

Thinking of you today! Hoping it goes well.

kayakr March 28th, 2013 12:40 PM

How did it go?

melissaleigh March 28th, 2013 01:25 PM

Went great! Last time I was nervous and my RE was late and I just felt everything was so rushed and anxious. This time everything was so calm and relaxed and I had a nice positive feeling when we left. Laying in bed starting my three days of bed rest and the lovely TWW

zonee@gmail.com March 28th, 2013 03:27 PM

Good luck and hope your lil one feels better soon!:fingerscrossed::dust:

starlitnite611 March 28th, 2013 05:13 PM

:dust: good luck!

Onelove121 March 28th, 2013 07:49 PM

Good luck!!!! Praying for a BFP and that your daughter is feeling better!

swtneka March 29th, 2013 03:48 AM

Gl to u and your daughter

kayakr March 29th, 2013 06:30 AM

Yipee! Here is to a smooth transfer! :D

cutenurse24 March 29th, 2013 07:37 AM

Yeah for a smooth transfer!!! Sending lot of positive thoughts and sticky vibes your way!!! So excited for you!!!! Hope your daughter is feeling better too!!!

onlybygrace March 30th, 2013 04:03 AM

So glad it went well!

FX for your BFP!