JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   January Hopefuls (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2644552-january-hopefuls.html)

Lash April 19th, 2013 07:41 PM

I thought maybe a thread for all of us trying for January babies? I know we can do individual threads and still encourage it, but it helps me to know who is trying each month, who is waiting, who is getting a procedure done (like an HSG) or who is just lurking but not trying. I thought it would be helpful since we do it for IVF ladies but many of us aren't doing IVF right now.

I just started 2 days ago, so I think it confirms I DID ovulate. Glad about that, really super sad to not be pregnant after 9 months of being pregnant and then just not being pregnant anymore. I think part of me just totally thought I'd get pregnant again somehow this first month. I know that's irrational. :(

Anyways, I am out for a December baby, but in for a January baby, so who else is trying for a January baby?

Lash- TI, no meds

Whiskey -

Jen - may or may not test! TI this month (sorta!)

Lucy - IUI Monday 4/22

Babymomma-Iui on 4/19

Susan - clomid cycle, testing for LH starting near end of week 4/22/13. Peestick testing around May 15th

Raunchero- IUI

Katydae -

Sunrise - TI this month

Babymomma -

Lucyanna- IUI, approx the 30th

Cutenurse24- Clomid and IUI

Impatientlywaiting-

starlitnite611- Clomid, 8dpo

Impatientlywaiting April 19th, 2013 08:00 PM

I'm hopeful for a January baby!

LucyAnna April 19th, 2013 08:19 PM

Re: January Hopefuls

we are officially trying for a january baby...just did a little calulation and we would be looking at january 22!

*Whiskey* April 19th, 2013 08:37 PM

It isn't likely but it seems that I ovulated while Hubby was still home. A little calculating puts me at a Jan 6 due date.

It's good news that you ovulated!!

Lucy S. April 19th, 2013 08:37 PM

So glad you O'ed tho Lauren!! :) :)

I am trying this cycle. I don't know whats ahead really, but for right now we are doing the IUI Monday (scan tomorrow). I am bloated and crabby.

Oh and what would everyones EDD be?

i think mine will be the 17th? Cant remember and I don't want to look... again :blush:

*Whiskey* April 20th, 2013 06:28 AM

Hope your scan goes well today Lucy!! I'm praying that your IUI goes well too and you get a sticky bean!!

My temp rose this morning. Finally. I'm taking progesterone but it hasn't affected my temps yet. Maybe it did today? I don't know. I'm kind of interested to see what happens with tomorrow's temp lol.

January 6th would be my due date if I'm lucky.

*Leah* April 20th, 2013 08:23 AM

Lash, best of luck to you!!!! I'm so very sorry AF showed GRRRRRRR. But you are right, not only you, but your body wants to be pregnant again. I have everything crossed for you....

Good luck today Lucy!

Whiskey, I hope you get an amazing surprise in a couple days!!

katydae88 April 20th, 2013 08:43 AM

I am a January hopeful :) My EDD is Jan 7. I am going to try and not get my hopes up too much though because we didn't do anything special this cycle to help us conceive.

babymomma April 20th, 2013 08:59 AM

We are trying this month. Had iui yesterday and edd will be January 11th :)

*JenJen* April 20th, 2013 09:30 AM

I'm trying to be a hopeful? EDD would be Jan 4th or so, I think..I wasn't paying much attention this month.

*Whiskey* April 20th, 2013 10:27 AM

That works too. Fingers and toes crossed and prayers being sent your way Jen.

Sunrise April 20th, 2013 10:46 AM

I'm a jan hopeful too. Had a terrible day yesterday bc SO cancelled IUI. But we did TI so I'm hoping the universe is kind. I know it's a pathetic wish- but I don't know how else to express my feelings. I've turned my sad disappointment into irrational hope.

smsturner April 20th, 2013 11:00 AM

I'm sorry for af Lauren. :(

Good luck to everyone!! I hope you got lucky Whiskey, and Lucy, I really hope your IUI works perfectly!! I'm sorry Sunrise that your IUI was cancelled! We hope so hard for you every month Jen.

I started my clomid yesterday on CD3. Days 3-7 worked before... If it happens to work, and I ovulate around the same time as before, I would be hitting the last couple days of January. I know it's a crappy attitude, but I just don't see it happening the first month back. I'm hoping, but doubtful.

I love this idea. Can we do this each month?? :)

*Whiskey* April 20th, 2013 11:17 AM

It's not a crappy attitude. But you can allow yourself to hope. I tried clomid CD2-6 this cycle 'cause the last three cycles with 3-7 didn't work for me. If that fails I'll try 5-9 again later this year.

It is a great idea to do this. Most of the time I'm so upset about my cycles I don't really join in. I'm trying to be a better member this cycle :shame:

*JenJen* April 20th, 2013 01:19 PM

yep, we can definitely do a hopefuls chat thread every month! I love this idea. We used to do it many moons ago and it was super fun

kayakr April 20th, 2013 02:29 PM

Good Luck all. I wish there wasn't a single soul on this board at all. I don't really know where I belong either right now. So forgive me !

Lauren - I've wanted to be pregnant again since I had my son 14.5 years ago. I think once you've experienced the miracle you never forget it. So I think it's completely normal for you to want to be pregnant yesterday!!!

Whiskey - I hope I am begging you to POAS in a few days!

Jen - Jen in Jan - that has a ring to it... :) Good Luck

Lucy - good luck with that IUI! Knowing it has worked once has to make you extra hopeful.

Susan - Grow follies GROW! Come on clomid - kick some butt!

Katy - you didn't do anything special? Well you know that is when it "happens"! lol I hope that is you!

Sunrise - I am sorry you canceled your iui. TI works too! Try not to be to let down and get lots of bding in!

Babymomma - good luck. I hope your IUI worked!

Lucyann - good luck!

Lash April 20th, 2013 02:37 PM

I'll try to make a master list at the top in a little bit! We need your name and when/if you are Lh testing and Preg testing

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LucyAnna April 20th, 2013 02:44 PM

Oh I'm sorry- I didn't put our specifics...
Injectables(Menopur) started yesterday, iui tentatively scheduled for the 30th

Lindz253 April 20th, 2013 02:53 PM

Good luck all you jan due date hopefuls!!

starlitnite611 April 20th, 2013 03:12 PM

We are TTC a Jan miracle. We did TI and clomid 5-9. I am currently 7dpo. If we got lucky, then the edd would be Jan.1. If not, we are headed to RE in May.