JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   progesterone and breast pain (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2648076-progesterone-and-breast-pain.html)

swtneka May 3rd, 2013 06:45 PM

progesterone and breast pain

I know that progesterone causes breast tenderness but how severe can itget. I'm on 200mg a night suppositories. They always tender but tonight OMGosh! My right boob feels like somebody used it as a punching bag. I can't move without saying OW! The left one is the normal tenderness I feel when on prometrium. No sleeping on my stomach tonight.

cutenurse24 May 3rd, 2013 07:06 PM

Re: progesterone and breast pain

I am sorry that your boobs are so sensitive. I am really hoping though that it will help you get your bfp!!!

swtneka May 3rd, 2013 07:19 PM

Thanks...

Lucy S. May 3rd, 2013 08:14 PM

:excited: why must you excite me!?!

Doesn't do much for breastpain for me... only femara does and it's not horrible.

swtneka May 3rd, 2013 10:26 PM

Not to excite u anymore but I just took a frer and got a very faint line but it's barely there but it's there.. Kwim? I can't take a pic of it to save my life. My camera sucks! I'm hoping tomorrow it's actually there and I can get a good pic of it in the day light. Fx for me Lucy idk.

Lucy S. May 3rd, 2013 10:44 PM

OK THAT MEANS SOMETHING!!!
You better update me in the morning with a FRER!

swtneka May 3rd, 2013 10:58 PM

Will do... The line has dried and u can c it more. Stupid me took it out the pack don't know if that messes with it r not. I thought I could get a pic of it since it's darker now but this camera sucks. I'll update in the morning.

swtneka May 4th, 2013 04:52 AM

Well Lucy took another test ic was neg but something told me to dip my frer and that same barely line popped up. I don't know what to think cuz I woke up on my stomach. My breast pain had went away and my sick stomach feeling is gone as well. I been taking pics of this frer for the past 30 mins n nothing. I'm telling u this camera sucks on so many levels. I took it out the case again. I had to see up close that I wasn't seeing things. Same line as yesterday u thin ik this is evaps on frer? I have 1 frer left I guess I'll save till tomorrow n keep testing with these ic's.

Sunrise May 4th, 2013 06:24 AM

Omg- does your neighbor have a camera?! Lol
FX!

loveneverfails May 4th, 2013 07:00 AM

I had HORRIBLE breast pain with the progesterone during my first IVF. Then during my 2nd I had it bad but it kept coming and going and then right about the time I got my BFP it went away completely. It scared the crap out of me because I thought something was wrong and I was going to lose the baby.

Raunchero May 4th, 2013 09:09 AM

Sonica??? Did you retest this AM? How are the Girls? :)

swtneka May 4th, 2013 01:06 PM

I did retest Rochelle. I retested with an ic and got the same questionable line. So I went and bought me some answers to see what would happen and I get that same barely there line like with frer. Ugh so frustrating. If I wasn't on prometrium I would stop testing and just w8 to c if af shows.

Lucy S. May 4th, 2013 01:35 PM

The only time I have seen a evap on FRER was 3 test that hid out for months and only one had an evap.
I don't know what is going on mama but I do trust those tests. Any chance you can get a beta?

swtneka May 4th, 2013 01:57 PM

I can prob get a beta Monday Lucy. I'm hoping I have a def answer by then. Oh n Rochelle I have no breast pain. Prob a twinge every now n then but nothing like last night.

Lucy S. May 4th, 2013 02:18 PM

I hope you do and it's a :bfp:
I have been hoping for you for such a long time!!!!!
My fingers and toes are all crossed for you!

melissaleigh May 4th, 2013 03:10 PM

Glad your breast pain is better! Can't wait to see your BFP!!!

cassthomas852 May 4th, 2013 05:12 PM

I had bad breast pains when I was on PIO shots my first IVF cycle. Wasn't as bad as you describe though. Glad it's better! I hope you get a BFP soon! fx for you!

kayakr May 4th, 2013 06:04 PM

The only time I have had booby pain is with a trigger shot. I don't even have it now and I am on all kinds of progesterone.

I am praying your line gets more clear for your BFP.

Sunrise May 4th, 2013 06:19 PM

Will you definitely have a beta on Monday? What time should I check up on you?
your situation sounds good! I hope it's your BFP..
How many DPO re you again?
:dothug:

swtneka May 4th, 2013 09:29 PM

If it's negative I won't but if I am still getting questionable lines I will def go after my kids r off to school. I am 10 dpo sunrise.