JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Appointments Today ** UPDATED WITH RESULTS (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2650416-appointments-today-updated-results.html)

melissaleigh May 14th, 2013 06:53 AM

Appointments Today ** UPDATED WITH RESULTS

I have two appointments today - one at 11 for blood work to make sure my HCG has dropped to 0 last week it was still at 60, Hoping it's 0 now.....I don't want or need any other complications. After my blood work at 11 I go back at 4:30 to see the RE (surgeon that took care of me during ectopic pregnancy) If everything checks out ok he will release me back to my RE and according to my RE I can start the next FET cycle in 2-3 weeks. He wanted me to have one more period and then go on BC pills for a couple weeks just to make sure I'm all healed up. Haven't 100% decided if I'm ready for another FET this soon but I will get on the BC pills so that if/when I do decide I'm ready I can start right away and not have to wait for AF again.
Really just hoping everything checks out ok today so that I can move on.

cassthomas852 May 14th, 2013 06:59 AM

Re: Appointments Today

So sorry about your ectopic. Sounds like things are moving forward for you. I will keep my fingers crossed that you have a good appt today and everything checks out fine for you. Take the time you need before starting another FET. It's best for you to be ready and relaxed when the time comes. Good luck!

*Whiskey* May 14th, 2013 09:06 AM

Fingers crossed your beta is zero. You are allowed to take as much time as you need to recover in every way. You don't have to do anything until you're ready.

KMH May 14th, 2013 09:17 AM

Hoping for great news after your appointment today :fingerscrossed:

Raunchero May 14th, 2013 09:26 AM

Fx for all good news

*JenJen* May 14th, 2013 09:55 AM

my fingers are crossed for you!

Jen@FirsAve May 14th, 2013 12:13 PM

I hope the appts go well. :fingerscrossed: for 0 beta result!

melissaleigh May 14th, 2013 12:17 PM

Isn't it weird that normally when we go for Beta we all hope, pray, cross our fingers, stomp our feet, clap our hands and turn around 3 times (lol) for a positive Beta and here I am hoping for the opposite. Very weird feeling

Onelove121 May 14th, 2013 12:45 PM

FX for you <3 !!!!

ArmyWife28 May 14th, 2013 01:00 PM

FX for good news :)

*Whiskey* May 14th, 2013 01:08 PM

It's not weird. You're wanting to move on. That's normal.

*Leah* May 14th, 2013 02:57 PM

Hope your appts go well! Update us!

I totally know what you mean....I took like 25 tests hoping for a negative test which is soooo wrong and backwards!

Praying your levels were back to zero. You'll know when you are ready.

Sunrise May 14th, 2013 05:32 PM

Did you get you results yet. I'm keeping fx for good news.

melissaleigh May 14th, 2013 05:47 PM

Saw the doctor and Hcg is back to zero. 3 more weeks of no heavy lifting but beside that I'm back to normal. He assured me that if and when I decide to do another transfer I would be treated as a VIP patient which is nice but I think we should all be treated as VIP all the time :)

muffin May 14th, 2013 06:01 PM

Re: Appointments Today ** UPDATED WITH RESULTS

Glad your HCG is back to zero! (Yes, that sounds weird to me too :confused:) It sounds like you have a great doctor as well!

KMH May 14th, 2013 06:05 PM

Great news!!!

IndyMommyWannabe May 14th, 2013 07:26 PM

good luck!!!! :)

*JenJen* May 14th, 2013 07:41 PM

woohooo for a negative HCG level! glad that means you can move forward when you are ready

starlitnite611 May 15th, 2013 12:05 AM

Yay for the good news!!!! Glad your visit went well and positive thoughts for continued healing

bdblessedbabe May 15th, 2013 12:31 AM

Yay for the HCG zero level.

Good luck!!!