JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   beta #2 results (m/c mentioned) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2650730-beta-2-results-m-c-mentioned.html)

*JenJen* May 15th, 2013 11:12 AM

beta #2 results (m/c mentioned)

beta of 16.
progesterone of 7.48.

if I don't start my period by friday, come in for another beta. otherwise, I am to make an appointment for two weeks from then to discuss bloodwork and referrals.

I'm not surprised since I've been spotting and cramping. Just pissed the **** off that this is happening again.

kayakr May 15th, 2013 11:35 AM

Re: beta #2 results (m/c mentioned)

Jen - I am so sorry. Why in the world does this keep happening to you? I know you guys have already had all the genetic testing that was all negative. What the heck else could it be? I totally feel your frustration and I am so sorry you have to continually go through this.

melissaleigh May 15th, 2013 11:37 AM

Jen - I'm so sorry. I have not words now - I'm so sad. You deserve a sticky bean so much and have worked so hard for this.

Raunchero May 15th, 2013 12:23 PM

I'm so sorry Jen. I wish there was something I could do or say to make this better. You so deserve a sticky bean. I will be thinking about you

starlitnite611 May 15th, 2013 12:25 PM

Jen... I am so very sorry. I hope that they find out the answer soon. Have they thought about clotting issues?? I'll be praying for you.

*Whiskey* May 15th, 2013 12:32 PM

Oh no Jen, unbelievable! I'm so sorry this happened again. Surely something is up somewhere... this is just horrible! I hope and pray someone finds answers soon and you get your THB.

*Melissa* May 15th, 2013 12:46 PM

Oh Jen.... I am pissed, devastated, and everything else in between. I'm praying you get some answers very soon, and get on the road to your sticky BFP!!!!!

I am so so sorry this keeps happening...

KMH May 15th, 2013 01:35 PM

:censored: I'm so sorry, Jen.

*JenJen* May 15th, 2013 02:08 PM

thanks guys.

Sunrise May 15th, 2013 02:24 PM

Jen I'm just getting to see this post. I am so terribly sorry. I know that no words suffice- I'm here, we're here.

Was there anything that you wanted done this time that you feel wasn't?

Daisee37 May 15th, 2013 02:34 PM

I'm so sorry, Jen.

And I'm sorry that I don't remember this, but what did you do this cycle? Where do you think you'll get a referral to? Any idea what kind of bloodwork they might want to run, that they haven't already?

L-SBB May 15th, 2013 03:57 PM

i said a really bad curse word when I saw this post, i'm so sorry Jen. :( There really aren't words when your worst fear keeps repeating itself...I wish you had answers, and even more so I wish you didn't keep going through this (((HUGS)))

IndyMommyWannabe May 15th, 2013 04:36 PM

:( omg jenn. there are absolutely no words. I am devastated for you. I am so so so so sorry. :(

Gamer_Princess May 15th, 2013 05:25 PM

I am so so so sorry :(

MaggieB1112 May 15th, 2013 05:36 PM

I'm so sorry.

Lindz253 May 15th, 2013 07:07 PM

Oh no, I am so so sorry :(

LucyAnna May 15th, 2013 07:08 PM

Oh no!!!!!!! This makes me so sad! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Cait&AngelAbove May 15th, 2013 08:28 PM

I am so so so so sorry Jen!!!

*Leah* May 15th, 2013 08:49 PM

Jen! I can't imagine how dang frustrating this must be. I hope someday super soon you get an answer. I want nothing more than to see you w a thriving bean. This is SOOOOOO unfair!

This day sucks in general. One year ago today I miscarried. I'm sorry you are going through this again :(

*JenJen* May 15th, 2013 09:20 PM

no meds. nothing. you know, the 'normal' way.

My doctor wants to run all the basic bloodwork in two weeks, and repeat again on CD3 of my next cycle- basic hormone panel plus thyroid stuff and such. Referrals are possible for both OB or an RE. I've just not wanted the RE referral in the months we have lived here because I just didn't want to start that circus again and we're only willing to do what insurance covers right now, so that means IUI even is out.

and I just want to say for the future- please don't hide any preggy signatures or kiddo signatures in my posts. They give me hope and I love seeing them from you guys.