JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Back from vacation and MISSED you guys! Added pictures in reply (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2651592-back-vacation-and-missed-you-guys-added-pictures-reply.html)

Lucy S. May 18th, 2013 09:44 PM

Back from vacation and MISSED you guys! Added pictures in reply

Wow feels like I have been gone a while yet not at all ;)
How is everyone? What did I miss? I saw Jen's loss and I am so sad :(

I had a good time- somewhat drama (long story) but in the end it was good. The kids didn't leave our side so there wasn't much relaxing but it was fun :)
It was hard seeing so many babies all around... and mamas who were pg with small babies. I almost cried a few times but I think the Femara is really making my emotional.

Stopped the progesterone 13dpo. I got AF on the cruise at 20DPO so my experiment worked I guess lol! So timing worked to do this cycle and do not have to miss this one :)
I finished Femara yesterday- 7.5mg and I have a scan Monday CD10 :) yay for earlier! If everything looks good we will be doing the IUI Wednesday or Thursday.

Going to call the UR Monday and hope they have the prolactin results back to see if DH needs the MRI. And then the other IVF clinic apt. 6-10 :)
I PRAY AND HOPE we don't need it and this IUI works! I feel really good this cycle!!

Missed you ladies and thought about you gals a lot :)

Sunrise May 19th, 2013 03:57 AM

Re: Back from vacation and MISSED you guys!

We missed you too!! I'm glad you're feeling better about this cycle. What a great thing to come back from vaca and be 3-4d away from your IUI! GL, :fingerscrossed:

Lindz253 May 19th, 2013 04:28 AM

I missed you lady! I'm glad you had a good time overall. I don't think vacation with kids will be relaxing until they are all at least 18 lol. Happy to hear the timing is working the way you want! I have everything crossed for you this cycle!!

Gamer_Princess May 19th, 2013 06:37 AM

So glad you enjoyed your cruise :) I am so jealous!! You will have to post pics :)

*Whiskey* May 19th, 2013 07:20 AM

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're finally back!! :hearts: It felt like forever since you left!!
I was definitely having withdrawals. It wasn't pretty:zombi:
That is very cool the timing worked out so well!! Fingers and toes crossed it's a great IUI and you can cancel that IVF clinic!

Onelove121 May 19th, 2013 07:21 AM

Glad you are back!!!! We all missed you!!! Fx for a BFP this cycle!!!!

*JenJen* May 19th, 2013 07:40 AM

welcome back! I was getting antsy and wondering if your vacation was ever going to end!

starlitnite611 May 19th, 2013 10:04 AM

Welcome back!!! Congrats on your timing being great! I am crossing my fingers for you!!

kayakr May 19th, 2013 05:10 PM

Hi Dear Lucy! Welcome back! I hope you had an amazing vacation. I missed you around here! :D

cassthomas852 May 19th, 2013 05:23 PM

welcome back Lucy! Glad you had a wonderful vacation!

cutenurse24 May 19th, 2013 10:37 PM

Yeah!!! I am so glad that you are back!!! I am glad that you were able to get away for a bit. Missed seeing your around here. I was definitely getting antsy to see you post on here to let us know you made it back home safe and sound. Look forward to you sharing some pics with us if you don't mind. Glad that you are coming back from vacation and getting ready to do your IUI. Really hoping and praying that this works for you!!! Fingers crossed, lots of postiive thoughts headed your way!!!

bdblessedbabe May 20th, 2013 12:08 AM

Welcome back. Happy for getting the timing. We really missed you. Good luck this cycle.

Lucy S. May 20th, 2013 07:44 PM

:wub: you ladies so much.
Amazed at how often I thought of each of you and wondered how you were.

Gamer_Princess May 21st, 2013 01:44 AM

Now where are those pics?! ;)

Lucy S. May 21st, 2013 09:49 PM

Re: Back from vacation and MISSED you guys! Added pictures in reply

Just for Leslie I will add pictures :P
This was the oly picture I bought on board... Granted we didn't take all that many but still ;) I haven't had time to scan it yet so it's a crappy picture of a picture.
The smallest is my nephew <3
http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...6c6be9b7cf.jpg

DH and I take the worst pictures! LOL! I am surprised our wedding photos turned out so well :P
http://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...ddc35afce1.jpg

It was pirate night in the last two... I don't normally dress that way LOL! But dressed up for the kidlets :)
http://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...42cd2f0428.jpg

I love my little men... Even if the Ginger gave all of us colds from the cruise LOL!

Gamer_Princess May 21st, 2013 09:55 PM

OMG I want to go on a Disney cruise :) Your boys are handsome! Thanks for the pics :wub:

Sunrise May 22nd, 2013 04:45 AM

Omg adorable pics! Thanks for sharing!

~~MeeMee~~ May 22nd, 2013 05:18 AM

Welcome back! You have such handsome men in your life!!

melissaleigh May 22nd, 2013 06:08 AM

Adorable Pictures! Glad you had a good time. Welcome Back!!!

bdblessedbabe May 22nd, 2013 06:37 AM

Lovely pictures:smile: