JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Gretchen (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2664108-gretchen.html)

starlitnite611 July 7th, 2013 04:51 PM

Gretchen

Hey...

I was just thinking I haven't seen you in a while! How are the twins??? How are you??

MandyEllen July 7th, 2013 05:40 PM

Re: Gretchen

I think she's on vacation at the beach. She might be gone 2 weeks if my memory serves me correctly.

Lucy S. July 7th, 2013 10:16 PM

and she didn't take ME?!?! :D

starlitnite611 July 8th, 2013 03:06 AM

I thought I remembered something about vacation but I wasn't sure. Mandy she is gonna be so excited to hear your news!!!

kayakr July 8th, 2013 11:00 AM

2 weeks???? In my dreams!!!!! I was gone a week! Thanks for thinking of me!

I am doing great and so are the twins. They have a nice tan momma right now!
I am getting bigger and bigger by the DAY! Starting to feel them move as of this morning too! :)

I never want vacation to be over with but I couldn't wait to see Mandy's BFP!!!!! That topped off my wonderful week and made it better!

*JenJen* July 8th, 2013 11:25 AM

belly pic!

kayakr July 8th, 2013 11:31 AM

Noway - I am as big as a house already!

But it's tan... :PP:

starlitnite611 July 8th, 2013 12:55 PM

I'm so glad that you had a great vacation and that y'all are doing great :) I do have to agree with Jen... belly pic! Glad you are back :)

Lucy S. July 8th, 2013 10:32 PM

Oh you are feeling them?!?!?!?! :wub: :congrats:

melissaleigh July 9th, 2013 05:52 AM

Is your gender scan scheduled? Only about 2.5 more weeks for that huh??

MandyEllen July 9th, 2013 05:54 AM

You're feeling them move?!?!? Awesome! When can you find out the genders??? I am so super excited for you.

How was the beach? Which beach were you at again? I remember it being in NC. My aunt has a beach house in Salvo, which is north of Avon in the OBX.

smsturner July 9th, 2013 06:06 AM

So happy that things are going so well honey!! :) And it's nice to have you 'back'!

kayakr July 9th, 2013 06:22 AM

Yes I am starting to feel them move but it's not very often yet at all. Usually when I am laying in bed and super relaxed and not doing anything else. I feel one move then the other moves. It is pretty crazy - I feel like the are getting to crowded already.

My Anatomy Scan, where we can learn the gender, isn't until 20 weeks. That is scheduled for Aug 12th... Still 5 weeks away... I might see if I can move that up to 18 weeks - tell OB we just need more time to prepare specially with twins and who knows what will happen with my abilities to work and do anything in the last Trimester.

We were at Topsail Beach, NC. It was nice! Wish the weather would have been nice the first 3 days we were there though.

MandyEllen July 9th, 2013 06:32 AM

Aug 12 is a month from Friday. That does seem so long away, but I'm sure it will come up quickly. I can't wait to find out what you're having.

Lucy S. July 9th, 2013 02:49 PM

You should find out sooner... Just tell them the voices online want you to :giggle:
But seriously being a multiple mama I would find out ASAP!

~~MeeMee~~ July 10th, 2013 03:20 PM

Glad you had a great vacation…and you all are doing well….so exciting you are feeling them move around! Can't wait to hear what team you'll be