JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   help and your expierance needed with meds for helping to conceieve , (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2685613-help-and-your-expierance-needed-meds-for-helping-to-conceieve.html)

vickyblueeyes October 14th, 2013 01:53 AM

help and your expierance needed with meds for helping to conceieve ,

hi ladies I write on here sometimes but mostly just stalk im 40 had no problems conceiving in the past , im on 100 mg of clomid d 2 to 6 then I have trigger shot 250m around d11 or 12 after my scan with the doctor , I spoke to my doctor last mth about still not conceiving with this mix , he don't know why either ,which is helpful not , im on cycle 3 ,just had a bfn test so waiting for af and going onto cycle 4 , iv a right blocked tube ,all my tests came back good no hormone problems ,the lining of my womb is good and im growing good size folicals dh tests came back good too ,but we still cant get pregnant , are there any other meds we could take to help ? or change the combo of drugs ? do any of you have any ideas ? iv another 3 cycles till we have to call it a day ,im gutted depressed and at a loss at the min , any ideas would be great .

KMH October 14th, 2013 06:23 AM

Re: help and your expierance needed with meds for helping to conceieve ,

How many follies (on the unblocked side) are you getting with the Clomid? Can you please remind us what your CD3 bloodwork looks like? Are you doing timed intercourse?

Lash October 14th, 2013 06:45 AM

Honestly I think your age is going to be the biggest factor here. You're looking at somewhat Low idds even if you do IVF, 20 to 30% so with Clomid and time intercourse are going to be much lower.

Having kids previously really doesn't mean much as you age. I also used to be able to do the splits when I was younger but it doesn't mean anything now that I'm 31.

vickyblueeyes October 14th, 2013 06:58 AM

The age thing is def a big factor.we been ttc for over 2 years now ever since my last dd was 2 . On side that's blocked iv had 3 and 2 and 1 folicals while also having folicals on left tube that's open .no blood wk been done for last 3 cycles only scan .

*JenJen* October 14th, 2013 07:16 AM

What was your initial CD3 bloodwork numbers? Honestly, at this point I think age is the biggest issue. Your odds have gone down drastically(part of the natural course of things) and with one blocked tube, that doesn't help either.

kellyowens October 15th, 2013 08:35 PM

How is your cm? You could try switching to femara...I've read it's a better fit for older gals like us :D. IUI might be something to consider too.

With good cd3 and SA results and a good follie response it really sounds like your odds are good (for your age I mean)...lots of hope left! Really praying it's right around the corner for you ♥