JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Took a step in the right direction :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2686046-took-step-right-direction.html)

kellyowens October 15th, 2013 04:05 PM

Took a step in the right direction :)

I scheduled a consultation appt with Dr. Shamma at IVF Michigan for Oct 29th and I'm calling tomorrow to set up a consultation with Reproductive Medicine Associates of Michigan (Dr. Richard Scott is the practice director...thoughts on that?): IVF Success Rates - Compare National IVF Fertility Success Rate Data Top IVF Clinics

In the meantime I requested adding follistim (to Femara) my next cycle and my RE agreed. The protocol involves an AFC so I didn't have to request it specifically.

Still hoping for the best this cycle...testing on Monday (yeah, right, lol, I'll cave and test tomorrow because I'm ridiculous like that :p).

★☆★☆★babydust everyone☆★☆★☆

KMH October 16th, 2013 04:46 AM

Re: Took a step in the right direction :)

Awesome! Congrats on taking charge of your journey; I hope this gives you both answers and results.

Our motto here is: Test Early and Often :giggle: Good luck!

kellyowens October 16th, 2013 06:52 AM

Thanks Melissa ♥!!

LOL, "test early and often"...my sentiments exactly :p!

I used a frer this morning and bfn but I expected that...9dpo is pretty early. At least I know the trigger is out and any lines after this will be the real deal *fx.

I had a bfp at 9dpo in March but started bleeding/cramping at 10dpo and ended up with methotrexate at 9wks for suspected ectopic. I also had a cp in Feb so really hoping for a better outcome this time :).

KMH October 16th, 2013 11:00 AM

I know you are new, Kelly, so you might not know about our unwritten rule here, but you have to POST PICS of your pee sticks :) Those of us not peeing on sticks right now need to live vicariously through you, ha ha!

Yes, I hope you have a much, much better outcome this time and that you can cancel those consults you have set up :fingerscrossed:

kellyowens October 16th, 2013 11:16 AM

LOLOL!!! So as to avoid being excommunicated :D: Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #186974 | Countdown to Pregnancy

*Leah* October 16th, 2013 12:01 PM

Yes, post pics :)

What dpo are you???? is the trigger gone completely? Best of luck to you!!!

kellyowens October 16th, 2013 01:19 PM

I'm only 9dpo and I didn't really test out the trigger. I did take a test (88cent cheapie) at 6dptrigger (7dpo) and it was faintly + so I'm not sure if it's still in my system or not. I was well-intentioned and planned on waiting until 14dpo...silly me :p.

KMH October 16th, 2013 01:37 PM

14DPO? :roaring: Good one :) We're pee-stick pushers around here, so stock up and get that camera ready!

katydae88 October 16th, 2013 06:14 PM

I just wanted to wish you good luck and I really hope you get your BFP so you can cancel the appointments you made :) I couldn't resist testing early this cycle either and I got 3 BFN's so decided to just wait for af to show.

I hope to see a blaring positive from you soon!!

Sending baby :dust: your way!

kellyowens October 16th, 2013 09:32 PM

Melissa...ikr...what was I even thinking :lol:!!

katydae...boo for bfns :(! Your chart looks promising...hanging onto hope for you! Fx ♥

kayakr October 17th, 2013 09:41 AM

You think you can wait till 14dpo with this group? ;)

Some of the best TTCMA'ers against POAS have been broke by this group!

:gl:

KMH October 17th, 2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayakr (Post 27737863)
Some of the best TTCMA'ers against POAS have been broke by this group!

Talking about anyone in particular? :D I know I have a favorite POAS convert. I don't want to name names, but it starts with a Gr and ends with an etchen ;)

MandyEllen October 17th, 2013 03:47 PM

Hi Kelly! The peer pressure to POAS on this board can make the most anti-POASer do it! Hoping to see a bfp for you soon! And good for you for taking charge of your journey!!!!

kellyowens October 17th, 2013 05:27 PM

LOL, thanks ladies!!! I poas today..have a pic *but* the cdtp site is down :mad:, booooo!!!!!!

Spoiler alert: it dried pink :eek:...in the pic it looks iffy. Fx it is *not* the trigger and I get two gorgeous, super pink lines soon!

KMH October 17th, 2013 05:31 PM

:excited: So hopeful for you!

Now where's that pic? :impatient: :)

KMH October 18th, 2013 07:49 AM

Have you tested today?!?!?

kellyowens October 18th, 2013 08:11 AM

Well, today's tests weren't very encouraging but staying hopeful :)

Yesterday's 88cent cheapie (10dpo/11dptr)....darker than the day before, yaay: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test187724

Today's (11dpo/12dptr)...kinda disappointing: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test187414

Yesterday's frer...pic isn't the greatest but it did dry totally pink, woot:http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test187417

Today's frer...looks darker in the pic but about the same as yesterday's: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test187721

My fmu was even less diluted today...I was feeling pretty optimistic but my results were, meh.

The good news...I think I may be preggo, waaaaahoooooooooo :excited::excited::excited:!!!! One hurdle down and one big one to go ☆★☆★☆★☆Stick stick stick★☆★☆★☆!!!!!

kellyowens October 18th, 2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KMH (Post 27743967)
Have you tested today?!?!?

I did and I even posted my results from yesterday and today....waiting on the mods to approve it because of the links :spin:<--cutest emoticon ever!!!!

kellyowens October 20th, 2013 06:04 AM

I couldn't post yesterday since we took a trip up north for the day but I did poas. I'll take a pic and post it a bit later :). And gaaaah, no hpts left to poas this morning :eek:...how did I let this happen??? Solution: save my fmu and dip it later :D...pics to come:p

I'm 13dpo and af is due today but I don't usually start until I stop the progesterone. My test yesterday (12dpo) wasn't any darker at all than my test at 10dpo and both lines were pretty faint but they are pink.

Anyone have experience with the trigger? Is it possible this is still from that hcg? I had a bfn frer at 8dpo but my pee was pretty diluted and my lines have barely changed at all since 9dpo :confused:.

Tomorrow is my "official" test day but hoping to see something pretty today *fx!!

KMH October 20th, 2013 06:12 AM

It can definitely take a while for the lines to get noticeably darker. And you might try SMU...that was always my darkest test!

Can't wait to see those tests...better buy several boxes, LOL!