JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   I need.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/2691000-i-need.html)

*JenJen* November 7th, 2013 06:26 PM

I need....

To see peesticks. Come on girls! I know we've got girls in the 2ww, girls waiting to O, and gilts that will pee on a stick just because it's fun.....

So show me peesticks. Opk, hpt, whatever!

KMH November 7th, 2013 06:32 PM

Re: I need....

Yes! For the love of all that is holy...someone pee on something plleeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee!

*Leah* November 7th, 2013 07:44 PM

you know I've got you covered!!! I'm still testing out my trigger...it was still clearly there today..Usually it's gone by 10dp trigger...(tomorrow)....so hoping to share soon!!!

*JenJen* November 7th, 2013 08:15 PM

Share now Leah! I don't care if they are trigger sticks!

mrs.ceebee.0915 November 8th, 2013 02:01 AM

Hahaha, I love how into peesticks you ladies get! Between this post and the addiction post I just read, it makes me smile to see how supportive you ladies are with these peesticks! I wish I could be like you guys and have a back stock galore of sticks, but for me I think I may only have a few frer hpt's left from the last time they were on sale. Now opk's I may have a bunch, but I do buy the big packs. Just can't get myself too into the poas club just yet, but I do love reading your ladies picture posts with you!! These posts made me smile. :)

momof2andtrying November 8th, 2013 07:23 AM

I love seeing the pee sticks too! It makes me happy to see others peeing on them!

kayakr November 8th, 2013 07:27 AM

Oh just reflecting on the time in my life when I thought this was weird! Silly me!

*JenJen* November 8th, 2013 07:40 AM

Gretchen, we sure converted you!

*Leah* November 8th, 2013 10:23 AM

I'm working today and I don't have my camera cord (yes, I'm lame and have no good phone to upload pics, haha) ...but I'm sure my IC's are negative today, to my surprise. So, I *MIGHT* do an FRER in the morning or evening tomorrow!

On another note, this is it for this cycle. My 3 sweet embabies in the lab didn't make it to freeze. :(

jennifer1011 November 8th, 2013 11:00 AM

LMAO, I LOVE it! I'll begin testing out my trigger tomorrow (1DPIUI & 3 DPT), LOL.

*JenJen* November 8th, 2013 11:37 AM

:( so sorry Leah about your embabies!

kayakr November 8th, 2013 11:44 AM

aww Leah - so sorry your embabies didn't make it. :(

I am so so sad for you and them. :( Praying you may meet them someday in another life time!

smsturner November 8th, 2013 11:55 AM

Oh no. I'm sorry Leah. That's sad.

CarolinaLife November 8th, 2013 01:17 PM

Well, I just started my OPKs for this cycle today. I will post pics of ALL of the after I get some maybe positives, def positives, and confirmation that it has passed.

Then you ladies can squint and stare and predict which was ACTUALLY the surge until you get your fix! Haha :)

And Leah, I am sooo ready to see those HPTs! And I am very sorry you lost your other embabies :(

jennifer1011 November 9th, 2013 02:20 AM

Here ya go *JenJen*

1DPIUI, 3DPT -- I KNOW it's way too early to get a legitimate BFP, but I want to test out my trigger, so here ya go!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=195755

So that pic isn't showing up on my end, here's a link if you can't see it: Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #195755 | Countdown to Pregnancy

*Leah* November 9th, 2013 03:52 AM

You know what I love more than peesticks? voting on them!!! lmao...thank for posting the countdown link Jennifer!!! looking good! ..i can't see pics on my kindle, but can see those links. Anyone else go there to vote.I do it while watching tv some nights...am I lame? lol!!!

off to poas!!

jennifer1011 November 9th, 2013 04:36 AM

Lmao, I love it!!

Yea I vote from time to time!!

*Leah* November 9th, 2013 06:07 AM

Y tests today would not show up on camera...not even sure if there is a line or line eye anyways..but I'll be testing throughout the day...and my chart is lookin' great!! staying hopeful!!

Raunchero November 9th, 2013 07:39 AM

Fx Leah!!! Hoping you get a CRYSTAL CLEAR bfp soon!!

*JenJen* November 9th, 2013 08:25 AM

yesssssssss! finally someone gives me a peestick to look at!

and uh, I might be the craziest one, I've been known to start testing out trigger at 15 minutes past trigger(and yes, it actually showed up!)