JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/)
-   -   Because I am SO impatient (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f74-trying-to-conceive-medical-assistance/762491-because-i-am-so-impatient.html)

karag October 9th, 2007 12:04 PM

Friday I was suppose to go at 3pm for the sono... to see how many follies and get my shot!
BUT now it is at 9am!
I couldnt take it!

OHChick October 9th, 2007 12:50 PM

ha, well that's not much of a difference is it. :) but i never like anything after 12pm on a friday. no work meetings, no dr's appts, no nothing. b/c i'm 99.9% zoned out by then.

good luck.

karag October 9th, 2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

ha, well that's not much of a difference is it. :) but i never like anything after 12pm on a friday. no work meetings, no dr's appts, no nothing. b/c i'm 99.9% zoned out by then.

good luck.[/b]

At least this way I can get up and leave town at 8am.. to get there by 9am! Makes it a lot better than sitting at work for the entire morning.... WONDERING!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mybubbies October 9th, 2007 03:49 PM

every minute helps when it gets you closer toyour goal! :bluecheer:

angeleyes80 October 9th, 2007 04:19 PM

YAY will we be cycling together? are you getting the trigger shot?

karag October 9th, 2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

YAY will we be cycling together? are you getting the trigger shot?[/b]
HCG shot.. is that the same thing?? Yep.. On friday!

angeleyes80 October 9th, 2007 04:33 PM

HCG? to make you ovualte? i just had mine yesterday! YAY

karag October 9th, 2007 04:35 PM

Quote:

HCG? to make you ovualte? i just had mine yesterday! YAY[/b]

I did the femara for 5 days and then Friday will get the shot to make the eggs release so sounds about the same..
I am so new to this stuff!!!!

Well good luck!

We're pretty darn close!

sillygirl5 October 10th, 2007 11:06 AM

I'm glad you got your appointment moved up! That way I don't have to wait until Monday to see how it went. I'm rarely on on the weekends, but this weekend I won't be on at all. DH has a judo tournament on Saturday. I don't know how I missed this post, since I have replied to all of your other posts (multiple times), ok I'm going to logout now that I've made myself feel like a stalker.

karag October 10th, 2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

I'm glad you got your appointment moved up! That way I don't have to wait until Monday to see how it went. I'm rarely on on the weekends, but this weekend I won't be on at all. DH has a judo tournament on Saturday. I don't know how I missed this post, since I have replied to all of your other posts (multiple times), ok I'm going to logout now that I've made myself feel like a stalker.[/b]
You are so funny!! Yeah I'll come right back and post how it went.
I'm scared now that I'm gonnna O early from your other post!

ugghh.... why can't this be simple!

sillygirl5 October 10th, 2007 01:45 PM

Quote:

[

You are so funny!! Yeah I'll come right back and post how it went.
I'm scared now that I'm gonnna O early from your other post!

ugghh.... why can't this be simple![/b]

Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you with that. I wish it were at least a little bit more simple. You probably are just feeling them grow. I'll post about my ultrasound in the morning.