JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   Just checking in with all of you (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/1256451-just-checking-all-you.html)

BeckyM October 1st, 2008 09:58 AM

As you are aware, we had some issues here at JM these past few days. I was only able to finally get logged back in as me (not a guest) yesterday evening after emailing one of the administrators who reset my password. I followed the orginial password reset instructions, but kept getting errors when logging in. It's working now! Yay!!! :bluecheer: Hopefully everyone will be able to start getting back on shortly. I've missed you ladies!!!

Also, I'm sure you've noticed a delay in posting your responses & topics. For the time being, every post is being reviewed by the moderators prior to being posted. They will be removing this shortly, so please be patient. Hopefully JM will be back to normal soon.

My DH has been saying for a while that I have a JM addiction, and I guess now I "see" it too. And this was even with me not having the time to get onto JM all that much over the past 4 days, and it still drove me crazy!!! LOL! How many others can say they too have a JM addiction???

CaseyM October 1st, 2008 10:21 AM

I was at the point of wondering if it was me and not the board. I kept getting the offline message and hoping that it was a mistake.....man I think I am addicted....lol

Hope everyone else out there in JM land checks in soon......

trainermom October 1st, 2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

I was at the point of wondering if it was me and not the board. I kept getting the offline message and hoping that it was a mistake.....man I think I am addicted....lol[/b]

Me too! I didn't realize that I was so addicted until I found myself yelling at my computer, thinking that IT was the problem. I've missed you ladies so much!

Jessica C October 1st, 2008 04:14 PM

I KNOW I have an addiction to JM!! On a good note, I was able to get some other things done since I wasn't sitting in front of my computer. :lol: I've missed everybody!!

safeway0027 October 1st, 2008 04:19 PM

Me too...finally today I was able to get in. I was going crazy not able to reply at all. Miss ya all...glad to see everyone is back.

MomtoKatieB October 1st, 2008 05:04 PM

JM addict here as well.

Just_Marie October 1st, 2008 08:44 PM

Badly addicted here too:)

soImarriedAnerd October 2nd, 2008 02:31 AM

Hi my name is Angela and I am a JM-aholic.
But I do have tons of peoples blogs so I kept up some with reading those....I think everyone needs a blog in case of JM emergencies. :lol:

KDD October 2nd, 2008 05:08 PM

The hackers timed it well for me - I've been watching all the new shows on tv this week! But, I'm glad JM is back!