JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   prayers for a friend (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2608258-prayers-for-friend.html)

Shelz@_@ December 24th, 2012 01:46 PM

prayers for a friend

hi ladyies.. just asking for some prayers a lady from my bump group on fb just had her baby he was stillborn.. she was 42 weeks, she wanted a nateral birth and didnt want to be induced. but they had her induced and the baby didnt make it he was 7 pounds.. please pray for her and her husband,, thanks.

vickyblueeyes December 24th, 2012 02:53 PM

Re: prayers for a friend

There are no words . for what has happened to this lady .but im sending her and her family much healing .and thoughts are with them tonight .

Shelz@_@ December 24th, 2012 03:59 PM

Thanks ya there truly are no words..this had to be the hardest thing any parent could ever go throught.. bless there hearts for being strong..

Tinky December 24th, 2012 04:38 PM

How awful:( Thoughts and prayers for them

Shelz@_@ December 26th, 2012 09:26 PM

I hate to say this ladies and I had no idea. but the girl I posted about was a fake yes it was all fake.some of the girls from my group just told me she faked her pregnacy alone with the death of her son.. i feel so sick to my stomach that I felt so bad for her and it wasnt even real. sorry ladies.

vickyblueeyes December 26th, 2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divermom (Post 26907232)
I hate to say this ladies and I had no idea. but the girl I posted about was a fake yes it was all fake.some of the girls from my group just told me she faked her pregnacy alone with the death of her son.. i feel so sick to my stomach that I felt so bad for her and it wasnt even real. sorry ladies.

omg why do ppl do that kind of thing :mad:apart from wanting attention that is , she must be very sick in the mind to tell such lies !!!!!!!!!!! losing a child has to beone of the hardist things in the world to cope with let alone lie about ,

karma has a funny way of coming back on people like that in some way in years to come .i just hope she sees a doctor to get some kind of help for her mind ,

Shelz@_@ December 26th, 2012 11:47 PM

it really made me sick finding that out.. why people do that is beyond me.. I was gonna send her a card..

Tinky December 27th, 2012 08:41 AM

:( so not nice!

Mom 2 Avery December 27th, 2012 08:49 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself...your heart was in the right place!

kayakr December 27th, 2012 05:47 PM

Your heart sure was in the right place. Sorry hers was not. She must be really ill

Shelz@_@ December 27th, 2012 06:46 PM

she has to be in order to do that..and to have not only her family in on it but her boyfriend there is so much Im finding out today.. its just say. just the other day in my home town a woman had twins.and 3 days after she brought them home they both passed away. that truly is heart breaking..